Tue, Oct 22, 4:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Looking for a rope

ImagineThat ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2005 at 11:16 PM ยท edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 8:04 PM

Is there a rope anywhere for poser? It seems like a basic object but I dont know how to model one with the intertwining sections. Any ideas?

zippyozzy ( ) posted Wed, 02 February 2005 at 1:10 AM

I think I saw some in the freestuff area. Have you checked that yet?

Scarab ( ) posted Wed, 02 February 2005 at 1:54 AM

Try the "EZ pose tube"....I think that's the name and I think it was by Ajax in the freestuff section Scarab

Phantast ( ) posted Wed, 02 February 2005 at 6:59 AM

Attached Link: http://phantast.actionbabecentral.com

The trouble with the EZ pose tube is that it's much too thick to look like rope. There is an EZ pose skipping rope somewhere which might do if you make the handles invisible. Similarly the RuntimeDNA easypose whip with the handle invisible might do. I have a non-posable length of rope for lying around as litter in the downloads section at my site.

ImagineThat ( ) posted Wed, 02 February 2005 at 10:51 AM

Thanks for the ideas everyone. I cant believe I am stumped by something like a piece of rope! I'll give all a try and see what happens.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.