Mon, Sep 16, 10:53 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 7:48 pm)

Subject: Looks like Gillian Anderson (again)....

Dave ( ) posted Fri, 05 January 2001 at 1:00 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 12:36 AM

Attached Link: http://grfkdsgn.tripod.com/newGillian.zip

file_140900.jpg

Well here's my contribution to the Gillian Anderson Testosterone Brigade. Let me know what you ended up doing with her (images that is LOL) Dave

JeffH ( ) posted Fri, 05 January 2001 at 1:46 PM

Hey that's pretty good. Vickie or P4 Fem?

Dave ( ) posted Fri, 05 January 2001 at 2:01 PM

Sorry. Forgot to mention that part. Believe it or not that's the P4 Fem. Dave

PANdaRUS ( ) posted Fri, 05 January 2001 at 2:11 PM

WHAAA!? THE P4!? WOW...great job. BTW for those of you who didn't know...Gillian Anderson used to be BALD just like this! Haha..believe it or not she even sported a Mo-hawk at one point during her Techno punk rocker phase! (hard to imagine after her squeaky clean appearance on X-files). She's way into Techno music and that sort of thing and rumor has it she shaved her head bald a few times (prior to landing the gig on X-files of course). PAN~

misha ( ) posted Fri, 05 January 2001 at 2:48 PM

This is by far superior to all the other "look alike" work I've seen. Bravo. Now if only Tripod will give up the file :) Thanks.

ohman ( ) posted Fri, 05 January 2001 at 3:35 PM

I got a file not found error on the newGillian.zip file. /Ohman

Dave ( ) posted Fri, 05 January 2001 at 3:42 PM

Try just going to http://grfkdsgn.tripod.com Should be the only file listed on the page. Gee if I had known Tripod was going to be such a pain, I think I would've gone somewhere's else. Maybe somebody could host it for me....? Dave

visualkinetics ( ) posted Fri, 05 January 2001 at 4:00 PM

I have to say again that your Gillian is the best one out there. I'm having trouble with getting the file too. It doesn't have trouble finding the page that it's sitting at, it just won't let you download it. Have you thought about freedrive or myspace or one of those webspace services? They're free too.

Dizzie ( ) posted Fri, 05 January 2001 at 5:48 PM

Looks terrific....I get a 404 on Tripod with the zip AND http://grfkdsgn.tripod.com

misha ( ) posted Fri, 05 January 2001 at 6:49 PM

I get 404 for both too. BTW the texture is great too, a real photorealistic piece. Any others you care to show? Wish I could get to your homepage.

nicknoel ( ) posted Fri, 05 January 2001 at 7:30 PM

use stas.net...

nitreug ( ) posted Fri, 05 January 2001 at 8:30 PM

can not get her also

proteus ( ) posted Fri, 05 January 2001 at 10:29 PM

Dave, I have room on my Geocities site. I would be more than happy to post her there for you. You can link to her and just have folks right click and "Save Target As". I must say that at first site, you did an EXCELLENT job. E-mail me if you wish to post her there and I will give you the info you need to upload her. lunarhorizons@yahoo.com

Eric Walters ( ) posted Fri, 05 January 2001 at 10:31 PM

Nope-no file, error 404 Great likeness-the best Gillian I have ever seen! And with P4 fem-AMAZING! Eric

divapsp ( ) posted Sat, 06 January 2001 at 11:02 AM

i get 404 also both browsers both the zip and html. Dave i have room on my road runner account.. unlimited space also on my geocities if you need anything hosted Diva

nitreug ( ) posted Sat, 06 January 2001 at 3:56 PM

Looks good but impossible to get?????

jgazpacho ( ) posted Sat, 06 January 2001 at 5:09 PM

can't get this file either..... damn..... any suggestions for hair or costumes anyone?

divapsp ( ) posted Sat, 06 January 2001 at 5:15 PM

why worry about hair or costumes when we can't even get HER?! laughs.. red hair, black business suit with black flats.. very scully

Daramski ( ) posted Sun, 07 January 2001 at 2:47 PM

She looks really great Dave, but I'm another that can't download her from tripod? if you upload her again can you please post a message here, so I can download the map and check it out. cheers, Darren

Dave ( ) posted Mon, 08 January 2001 at 7:35 AM

I apologize immensely for all the download problems. As soon as I get a new download setup I will repost for all. Was very surprised to get such a response off of Gillian. What few things I've posted have not garnered much from the group. Maybe a few 100 downloads at most. Again I apologize for the inconvience and will try to rectify the matter. Didnt help either that I was out of pocket for two days (trying to get my internet connection to work at home with not much success). Dave

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.