Sat, Sep 21, 6:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: From Poser5 to Bryce5

itsik_m_18 ( ) posted Thu, 03 February 2005 at 2:41 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:40 PM

Hi there. my question is how i can import charecter i made in poser in to bryce5 but i need the texture of the charecter i made in poser. 10x p.s im new in that world so dont b mad at me. Bye.

Swade ( ) posted Thu, 03 February 2005 at 5:20 PM

Well.... nobody is going to be mad at you, I know that. Asking questions is a good thing here.... The person inquiring learns something and the people that read the thread may learn something that they didn't know before. I would tell ya how to do this.... the problem is that I don't use Poser 5. Somebody may have some help for ya though.

There are 10 kinds of people: Those who know binary, and those who don't. 

A whiner is about as useful as a one-legged man at an arse kicking contest.

CrazyDawg ( ) posted Thu, 03 February 2005 at 10:02 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=2039801

its_m_18 take a look at the link it might help you, if not do a search for poser to bryce. you do that when you first enter the bryce forum search is at the top.

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.