Tue, Oct 22, 4:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:28 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: 2 freebies that can no longer be used :(

Melory ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2005 at 11:43 AM · edited Thu, 29 August 2024 at 12:57 AM

Due to the recent issue regarding Fabric Shoppe II I need to ask that 2 freebies that I made no longer be used. These are: Christmas Textures for the DAZ Studio Props that were given away in the Renderosity Christmas giveaway in 2003. Baby Mine Textures for the DAZ Studio Props. Neither of these has been available for download for some time but if you do have them please do not use them, erase them from your hard drive and destroy your backups. Even though I used these textures in good faith I do apologize to all of you that downloaded these textures in hopes of getting to use them. Thanks, Melory

Visit My Blog!

hauksdottir ( ) posted Wed, 02 February 2005 at 1:56 AM

And we thank you for spotting that and letting us know... AND for making them for us in the first place. {hug}

Kassia ( ) posted Wed, 02 February 2005 at 6:29 AM

Melory,

First, thank you for making the freebies :)

But I have to ask, can you tell us what folders the mat poses and textures are in? The thought of trying to find the original zips on CD and track down the folder listings from there just scare me

Thanks again
Kassia

Melory ( ) posted Wed, 02 February 2005 at 7:45 AM

well ty both of you :) Kassia, I haven't been able to locate mine yet either so I couldn't tell you right off the bat. I can tell you what folder the textures are in though because I always put my textures in a folder named Melory. I've got about 50 discs of my own to go thru to find those 2 zips but when I come across them I'll be sure let everyone know where to locate them in their runtimes.

Visit My Blog!

aprilrosanina ( ) posted Sat, 05 February 2005 at 3:38 PM

Just found the zip. The default filename is XmasTextures.zip. Not yet installed, which simplifies matters for me. RuntimeLibrariesPoseMEL-Xmas Studio Prop RuntimeTexturesMeloryPropsPortraitProps Hope this helps. Thanks so much for making this, Melory, and giving away the freebie; and thanks again for notifying us that it might be problematical.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.