Sun, Sep 15, 11:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Dammit people...

draculaz ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 4:19 AM ยท edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 4:40 PM

I'm somewhat link-challenged. If I don't see the link, I can't click on it. And I'm too lazy to go the other way around and google it. I know there's been too much bickering over who deserves to be in it and what not, but I want a tiny little link somewhere that says "Bryce Hot20" cries drac

Rayraz ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 4:22 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Hot=Yes&Sectionid=2

one bryce hot 20 link watch out it's still hot :P

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

draculaz ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 4:26 AM

yay!

tjohn ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 5:26 AM

Now add it to your "Favorites", like I did. :^)

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

Zhann ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 5:34 AM

AS moved all the links in the header to the Bryce Community forum...;)

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

RodsArt ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 5:38 AM

such busy people.... ;)

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

Sambucus ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 7:19 AM

Given the time pages take to load here, moving the link to yet another page should stop most people going there and therefore stop all this controversy and bad feeling we`ve had of late. Good idea. And I suggest the Hot 20 be renamed "The good, the bad and the ugly".

pakled ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 10:16 AM

hey, I got dibs on 'ugly'..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

kiwi_gg ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 10:48 AM

How much room did they take up. I liked those links at the top for the galleries and the HMVFHIG(howmanyvotingfriendshaveIgot)Hot 20. Cheers 8) GG.

WHO said Kiwi's can't Fly ?????

derjimi ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 11:10 AM

Yeah, I miss the link too. It's fun (and disgusting at the same time) to look how many ...:: shiny spheres ::... are in the H20 every day. ;-) J.

Rayraz ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 3:06 PM

All these spheres are just feeding on the wisdom of Parmenides... Too bad for him them old greeks hadn't told him to get his ideas copyrighted :P

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Redfeather ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 4:12 PM

lol

Zhann ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 9:21 PM

Excuse me?

xenic101 ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 9:31 PM

BRYCE GALLERY
~~ original post deleted, edited, and reposted with apologies to Zhann. (notice the capital letter on your name? ;^)

xenic101

Zhann ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 9:53 PM

;P

Vile ( ) posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 11:15 PM

Huh why did he move these did we vote on it or something? I liked it in the header oh well.

Zhann ( ) posted Tue, 08 February 2005 at 12:02 AM ยท edited Tue, 08 February 2005 at 12:04 AM

He felt the above header was becoming too crowded and it was hard to read.....Now that I think about it I have a little java script that would put a drop down up there to list all the links, like the ones on the side, that way it wouldn't be cluttered, and every link would be at your fingertips in the forum proper.....

Message edited on: 02/08/2005 00:04

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.