Sat, Sep 21, 6:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: How to size a square to 4x3 apect ratio?

JanP ( ) posted Sat, 06 January 2001 at 8:59 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:30 AM

file_141018.jpg

Hi all. In this picture you should see a painting of some nudes. the bigger box behind it is a seperate object so ignore it. I want to know what percents the axis need to be set to to equal a 4x3 aspect ratio. That image will actually probably become a green screen so I can inset another animation. Actually it will have to be since the Poser peoples didn't think about animated textures. Anyway, naturally I'll need the inset image to have the proper aspect ratio to avoid distortion If you can help, please do JanP

Nance ( ) posted Sat, 06 January 2001 at 9:22 PM

Create a square prop with the x-scale 4.000 and the y-scale 3.000 and use "Scale" to adjust the overall size.

JanP ( ) posted Sat, 06 January 2001 at 9:33 PM

Gee, Guess I'm dumber than I thought. It should have been so obviouse. DOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THanks for lettng me know JanP

Marque ( ) posted Sat, 06 January 2001 at 9:58 PM

Hey Jan, we've all been there on one thing or another...lol Marque

Dr Zik ( ) posted Mon, 08 January 2001 at 9:30 AM

Hi Folks! JanP, here are some pixel dimensions for movie windows with 4:3 aspect ratios. These are all used for QuickTime files I've developed. 800 x 600 640 x 480 480 x 360 320 x 240 160 x 120 You may not need these, but I hope this effort helps. Peter (Dr Zik)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.