Wed, Sep 18, 10:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: creating new .cr

MrSynnerster ( ) posted Fri, 11 February 2005 at 9:50 AM ยท edited Sun, 01 September 2024 at 9:41 PM

I'm new to poser, so this may be a really simple question. yesterday I created a character in Poser 5 which I want to continually use. Right now I have him saved as rogerbase.pz3 is there a way to save this character as an .cr and put him the character folder to use like M3 & V3?

It's Hard work being this Synnerster

ratscloset ( ) posted Fri, 11 February 2005 at 9:53 AM

Use the Plus Sign at the bottom of the Content View to add it to one of the Figure Folders.

ratscloset
aka John

MrSynnerster ( ) posted Fri, 11 February 2005 at 9:57 AM

man, I feel stupid now. lol. I figured it was something easy. thanks.

It's Hard work being this Synnerster

EnglishBob ( ) posted Fri, 11 February 2005 at 10:06 AM

If your character is wearing clothes, make sure that you select the basic figure before clicking (+). Poser will ask if you want to save the whole figure - say yes if you want him to keep his clothes, no if you just want the basic nude figure with textures, props etc.

neilp ( ) posted Fri, 11 February 2005 at 11:19 AM

Make sure you have taken your figure into the setup room and applied at least one bone to it. You will not be able to save your figure as a character unless it has at least one bone.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.