Fri, Sep 20, 3:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Error message when trying to access site

Butch ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2005 at 5:18 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 3:35 AM

I have been getting this error message when I try to access the site for the last couple of days. Usually after an hour or so of trying, I finally manage to log on. Not exactly sure of what the message means or why I am getting it. Thanks Butch Oh, here's the message... SessSQL: Max sessions exceeded for this IP address

stonemason ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2005 at 5:33 AM

I've been getting the same message throughout today

Cg Society Portfolio

PhilC ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2005 at 5:37 AM

Yes this morning I got that also. Waited a few minutes and was then able to log on.

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

randym77 ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2005 at 5:40 AM

Me, too. I think that message means Rosity's servers are choking on too much traffic. Maybe everyone got that e-mail from CL and came rushing here, hoping for more info on Poser 6. ;-)

Mec4D ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2005 at 6:02 AM

SessSQL: Max sessions exceeded for this IP address mean that is to much traffic to this website, MSQL protection. I got this messages for days.. and btw randym77 can you please forward the CL e-mail to my address: sales@mec4d.com I don't got anything I think my ISP removed this before. thanks cath

"Surrender to what it is - Let go of what was - Have faith in what will be "

randym77 ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2005 at 6:10 AM

randym77 can you please forward the CL e-mail to my address Done, but it's basically just what was posted here: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12356&Form.ShowMessage=2120352

Mec4D ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2005 at 6:21 AM

Thank you! I was thinking it was a jocke first..:)

"Surrender to what it is - Let go of what was - Have faith in what will be "

zippyozzy ( ) posted Tue, 15 February 2005 at 8:58 PM

Yep, samething happened to me last night.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.