Thu, Sep 19, 10:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:52 pm)

Subject: M3 to Rodian Conversion Help

Warangel ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2005 at 8:45 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

Remember Greedo from Star Wars? I am new to making custom models...still... and am trying to figure out the best way to make a Rodian from an M3 figure. I have a 3DS rodian head, but no idea how to make it work in Poser, and not sure how to start on their big webby hands. Help?

Sarte ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2005 at 8:56 AM

"Oona Goota, Solo?" I remember seeing a topic about webbed hands earlier this month in the forum.

Do the impossible, see the invisible

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER

Touch the untouchable, break the unbreakable

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER

Warangel ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2005 at 9:54 AM

Just not sure how to actually make something into a Poser usuable model.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2005 at 10:27 AM · edited Thu, 17 February 2005 at 10:27 AM

Attached Link: http://www.daz3d.com/includes/popup.php?file=store/item_file/2349/popup_3.jpg

The figure on the right was sort of loosely inspired by Greedo and it might be a good starting point with a new texture and antenae etc. The hands are another matter though. Not sure if that helps at all but I thought it could.

Message edited on: 02/17/2005 10:27

geep ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2005 at 10:27 AM

file_187074.jpg

re: *" ... make something into a Poser usuable model. "*

Hi Warangel,

You might want to ... TRY THIS TUTORIAL. <--- CLICK LINK

cheers,
dr geep
;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

xantor ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2005 at 10:39 AM

Adding the head is just the start, it will need morphs for talking etc. The hands would need to be modelled, too. There are a few rodians in the phantom menace, too.

raelislington ( ) posted Thu, 17 February 2005 at 10:02 PM

Webbed hands? That was me. ;) Still haven't figured it out, either.

Warangel ( ) posted Fri, 18 February 2005 at 10:40 AM

Ok some good starts, thank you. Will try it out this weekend.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.