Tue, Sep 24, 9:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 9:01 pm)

Subject: A couple of questions from a newbie

EddyDamas ( ) posted Tue, 09 January 2001 at 6:13 PM ยท edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 7:23 PM

How would I permanently attach the hair to the head of my poser figure so that everytime I move or adjust the figure, the hair goes with it, instead of having it float around? Second; how do I get a high resolution when exporting/opening the figure in PhotoShop? Lastly; I've got one poser project that has a hair set just floating around, how can I select that piece and get rid of it? Thanks!

PhilC ( ) posted Tue, 09 January 2001 at 6:56 PM
  • Attach the hair by first positioning it correctly on the figure. Now with it still selected go to Object/Properties (ctrl+i) and click the "Set Parent" button. Select the head. As an alternative for long hair try parenting to the neck and check the "Inherit bends" box.
  • To get a higher resolution when rendering go to Render/Render Options (ctrl+y) select New Window and fill in the Resolution box to your requirements.
  • To remove that unwanted hair simply click on it to select it and hit the delete key.

Hope this all helps :) philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

EddyDamas ( ) posted Tue, 09 January 2001 at 7:48 PM

I forgot to mention, I'm in Poser 4, so that would be go to the Figure Menu, and then, with the hair selected, chose 'Set Figure Parent'. A little confusing, but it worked!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.