Sun, Sep 22, 12:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Still pluging away WIP

Stacey ( ) posted Tue, 09 January 2001 at 12:40 AM · edited Tue, 30 July 2024 at 12:47 AM

file_141219.JPG

Well I finally got some more time to work on my image. Suggestions, comments, are most welcome

ClintH ( ) posted Tue, 09 January 2001 at 7:02 AM

Stacey - Looking much better every time you post it! Regards, Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

MarkBremmer ( ) posted Tue, 09 January 2001 at 8:17 AM

I agree with Clint! I'd still reduce the ambient light a bit though. Mark

AzChip ( ) posted Tue, 09 January 2001 at 9:30 AM

Looking great! I think I want to see the background either vanish into the distance (fog or something like that) or for there to be some indication of something out there in that wild blue distance. The textures are getting better and better. - Chip

Stacey ( ) posted Tue, 09 January 2001 at 10:41 AM

file_141220.JPG

I took the ambient light down to 20% and darkened the background. I always hear how dark my pics are and that i should lighten them up.what a relief to finally hear the opposite.

AzChip ( ) posted Tue, 09 January 2001 at 3:13 PM

Makes a world of difference! Looking great!

ClintH ( ) posted Tue, 09 January 2001 at 5:15 PM

There ya go!!!!!!!!!!! Much much better! Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

graylensman ( ) posted Wed, 10 January 2001 at 10:21 AM

yes! Now there is greater separation in fore, mid, and backgrounds. It's coming along!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.