Sun, Oct 6, 2:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: A holiday I won't "furget" Furrette Freebie

LilWolff ( ) posted Sat, 19 February 2005 at 7:34 PM ยท edited Sat, 31 August 2024 at 12:14 AM

Attached Link: St. Pat's Dress - 1.47 MB

file_187976.jpg

When you grow up in a house of green mashed potatoes, once a year, you always remember this holiday. ;-) You need Little Dragon's Xmas Dress Gift to use these textures. Don't worry I think that is it for now. I should be able to return to work on monday.

beachnut ( ) posted Sat, 19 February 2005 at 7:50 PM

Oh My Goodness! Isn't that great? I love it!!! Thanks! :)

LilWolff ( ) posted Sat, 19 February 2005 at 8:02 PM

Your welcome beachnut. :-) I was going for "brownie" points with my Lil Leprechaun. ;-)

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sat, 19 February 2005 at 8:44 PM

Lovely work, LilWolff, although you missed a wonderful opportunity to hide subliminal messages in the ribbon. :)

LilWolff ( ) posted Sat, 19 February 2005 at 9:55 PM

LOL thought of that, but that was your goodie. :-)

freyfaxi ( ) posted Sat, 19 February 2005 at 10:17 PM

Cute-- a lovely Colleen. Many thanks :)

Acadia ( ) posted Sun, 20 February 2005 at 2:42 AM ยท edited Sun, 20 February 2005 at 2:44 AM

Is there a link for Little Dragon's Xmas Dress Gift? I don't see "Little Dragon" listed in the market place list, and I searched in free Poser stuff and don't see anything there either. Also, where to get the cute "Furrette"?

Message edited on: 02/20/2005 02:44

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sun, 20 February 2005 at 5:32 AM

You can either try my Free Stuff section, or visit 448Studios, where the files are mirrored by SpiritWolf448. lhiannan has a wild dog texture at 448Studios, also.

At the very least, you'll need the Furrette 2.1 base files.

SnowFox has some additional Furrette freebies, both in Free Stuff and at Dragon Keep.
kirwyn has some free Poser 5 hair.
nawtyangel and Portermzdm have some additional textures.

Acadia ( ) posted Sun, 20 February 2005 at 6:20 AM

Thank you! Furrette is sooo cute, I can't believe it's a freebie :) I'm sleepy right now, but I'll install it later and play. I've only been working with Victoria, so working with something so cute and different will be fun, fun, fun!

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

LilWolff ( ) posted Sun, 20 February 2005 at 10:15 PM

LD do you know if anyone is working on a wolf? I am not so good at making the fur textures, but do have some skin photo's that someone is welcome to use.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2005 at 8:56 PM

file_187978.jpg

Florence Ambrose Mark Stanley, [*Freefall*](http://freefall.purrsia.com/)

I'm developing a Bowman's Wolf texture, loosely inspired by the red wolf (Canis rufus) species. But it's more of a cartoonish interpretation than a realistic depiction, since my goal is to recreate an existing comic-strip character.

I'll eventually make some canid textures for public release later.

freyfaxi ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2005 at 11:13 PM

Ooooo...Flo looks VERY nice :)

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Tue, 22 February 2005 at 1:18 AM

Thank you, freyfaxi. Those are screen-grabs from a short test video I made for White Pony and dolphin42 in the Freefall forum. They'll be using it as a visual reference for a Florence mask.

Here's a crappy, low-res, 15fps version, if you're interested:

Reference video (MPEG-1 format, 1.21MB)

And the .ssa subtitle file, for people using Windows Media Player, WinAmp, or Media Player Classic (put it in the same folder as the video clip, and make certain both files have the same name).

LilWolff ( ) posted Tue, 22 February 2005 at 2:50 PM

That is looking great Little Dragon. :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.