Sat, Sep 21, 12:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Where does this go...

Chcicken_Soup ( ) posted Wed, 10 January 2001 at 1:48 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

I've downloaded a set of skies, and I can't find where to put them, where do I put it?

RimRunner ( ) posted Wed, 10 January 2001 at 1:59 PM

file_141355.gif

I'm not sure if I got the question right.. but.. if I did.. you can import them in the skylab... pictured above. So where you put them doesn't really matter, as when you go to import them, it will ask for the BSK file location.

The doctor says I have way too much blood in my caffeine system.

fredramsey ( ) posted Wed, 10 January 2001 at 2:40 PM

Another point - you might be asking if you need to put the files in a particular directory. No. In fact, I'm pretty sure that once you import them, they are kept in Bryce's database, and you don't even need to keep the .BSK files if you don't want to (although it would probably be a good idea in case you ever needed to bring them into a clean install).

Prizm Break ( ) posted Wed, 10 January 2001 at 2:59 PM

If you are taking them off the gold disk, you dont even have to put them on your HD at all. Hmmm, are there skies on that gold disk? I cant remember

thenodemaster ( ) posted Wed, 10 January 2001 at 6:47 PM

Yes, all you do is click on the import button in the lower mid section. Now, the sky file will have the extension .bsk. Find the file you want to import and there you go.

Chcicken_Soup ( ) posted Thu, 11 January 2001 at 6:36 AM

thanx

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.