Tue, Sep 24, 1:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 7:15 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Not sure if my work really fits in here ....

Roberto_Segate ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2005 at 12:26 PM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 1:30 PM

file_188370.jpg

... because I work exclusivley in 2D using photoshop (that's ok I know) but I don't make use of rendered characters or backgrounds preferring instead to hire real models and perhaps merge them with a background from say Terragen, although not always, or photograph locations and include them. I'm reluctant to post a URL for fear of an attack (i.e for spamming!) so I've just attached one image. If anyone wants to see my site then no problem, just ask.

Anyway I'm new here and I want to make sure everything's ok before I really get involved. No point getting of on the wrong foot!! So do you think the work fits? Roberto

Momcat ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2005 at 12:32 PM

If you browse the galleries; you will find that this community services artists of all media types. Your work will be more than welcome here providing you follow the TOS.

Roberto_Segate ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2005 at 12:39 PM

Thanks for that, just wanted to be clear about it. TOS? Terms of Service, Submission? I'll look them out now. Roberto

Lucifer_The_Dark ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2005 at 12:46 PM

You post & people will look, I know I will be :D

Windows 7 64Bit
Poser Pro 2010 SR1

KarenJ ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2005 at 1:51 PM

Attached Link: Mixed Medium Gallery

Very interesting work you've given us a taste of there... I would suggest your work goes into our mixed medium gallery, from the decription you've given of your technique. I am sure you will find a good reception here. Welcome to Renderosity!

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

Roberto_Segate ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2005 at 2:31 PM

will do :-)

dialyn ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2005 at 2:34 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12358

By the way, if you like to discuss technique with other people, you might enjoy the 2D Forum. They have remarkable artists that post there. If you haven't discovered it already, you might find it interesting to check out.

Mark_uk ( ) posted Tue, 22 February 2005 at 10:46 AM

good picture. Love the models eyes. She could be Welsh.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.