Thu, Sep 19, 10:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: REQUEST FOR STAR WARS MODELS (COMPLETE FILES, THAT IS)

JimBobCarl ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2005 at 7:24 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 10:52 PM

Ok, I'm kinda new to Bryce, but I AM learning a lot really fast. I am in need of the following ship models for my Star Wars Fan Film. If somone who has these files can send them to me or can post a link to the files I will include yuor name in my credits (if you want to).

BUT, the files must be the completed ship, IN ONE FILE, so I do not have to sit there and assemble the parts together, WHY? I have absolutely NO CLUE on how to do that. If I would then I would NOT be posting this.

If you can help me out I would greatly be there for you if you ever needed me to help you out with anything.

Here is the list, aND please HELP ME, I REALLY AM DESPERATE TO GET THIS OFF THE GROUND.

Well what I need is this... From Star TreK

Enterprise E & D & (original NCC 1701)
Romulan Warbird
Klingon Bird of Prey

From Star Wars
Star Destroyer (like at the beginning of ANH)
X-Wing(with Wings "apart")
Millien (sp) Falcon
Slave I
Death Star

Now, here is why, each of the above that I download from Scifi 3D, I cannot get the entire ship to be , "together"
(don't know how else to describe it though)
And the ones that I can I already have in my collection, I just need these for a "special" project that I am doing, well, it has probably aleardy been done, SW vs.ST: An EPIC space battle.

To ALL: Thank oyu ahead of time!!!!!!!!! JBC

electroglyph ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2005 at 8:08 PM

Attached Link: http://wolf359a.anet-stl.com/trekmesh.html

Try wolf359 for trek meshes. Unfortunately, you are going to have to learn how to apply textures eventually.

pakled ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2005 at 8:14 PM · edited Mon, 21 February 2005 at 8:15 PM

Attached Link: http://www.theforce.net/scifi3d/

Star Wars- everything, for every movie, ever made..'nuff said..;) unless you need the tiny robot in the Death Star from the first movie..I have that..;) forgot..for Star Trek..go to Star Trek Australia..just about everything there..

Message edited on: 02/21/2005 20:15

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

LordOfAcid ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2005 at 8:22 PM · edited Mon, 21 February 2005 at 8:27 PM

Attached Link: http://www.startrekaustralia.com/newindex.htm

great for star-trek models. not all models are available just yet but i think you might get the ones you want there. be warned some of them are huge and resource hungry when it comes to the rendering. another thing unless you know the fedaration names of the ships you'll have a hard time finding what you want. EG USS Cheyenne = NCC 70611

Message edited on: 02/21/2005 20:27

JimBobCarl ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2005 at 8:28 PM · edited Mon, 21 February 2005 at 8:37 PM

Ok, here is the deal, I have tried using those from wolf, scifi 3d and the other, I just need someone to send me the "Bryce" file well i know irt is not a bryce file, but the "finished" model, just ONE file to import for each of those I mentioned above, can someone help a dude, out? Would someone mind getting in this chat room w/me for a minute i have a few q;s.

Message edited on: 02/21/2005 20:37

LordOfAcid ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2005 at 8:37 PM

Jim are you having troubles importing the files because of their formats or is it something else. another thing is it is illegal for someone to send a model to you in another file format unless they are the owner of said model. copyrights and all, you know what i mean.

JimBobCarl ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2005 at 8:39 PM

Chatroom?

Zhann ( ) posted Tue, 22 February 2005 at 12:04 AM

@ JimBobCarl, be sure to check the readme or the site Terms of Service for the use of the models, most free models cannot be used in a commercial project... Zhann Bryce Forum Coordinator

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

Aldaron ( ) posted Wed, 23 February 2005 at 5:33 PM

Check out www.spacebattles.com for some short movies on battles of the different genre. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.