Mon, Sep 23, 12:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Sale Prices

SecretOrchid ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2005 at 9:33 PM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

Is it normal for this site for a product to be advertised as being on sale until (for example) March 5th, only to go back to regular price on (for example) February 21st, long before the specified time is up? This has happened to me twice in the past month, and I know that I'm not reading or remembering it wrong because I started writing the closing dates down in my Calendar, so I wouldn't get surprised again.

Debbie M. ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2005 at 9:48 PM

The only way that a sale would end early is if the merchant ended it manually for whatever reason. Deb

Debbie M.

SecretOrchid ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2005 at 9:55 PM

Thanks for the quick response! I will definitely remember the merchants that are making a practice of this.

Debbie M. ( ) posted Mon, 21 February 2005 at 10:39 PM

You're welcome. If you see the same merchants doing this, I would shoot them an IM asking what's up :) Deb

Debbie M.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.