Thu, Sep 19, 6:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 5:58 pm)

Subject: Out of Stock? Poser6 preorder?

Mint3D ( ) posted Wed, 23 February 2005 at 8:49 AM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 10:45 PM

Just got email from Curious labs about my preorder of poser6 upgrade (downloadable version) i am a bit curious if anyone else got the same email, what puzzles me is, how can something what has not been released yet and is downloadable version can be out of stock, or perhaps its the shippable version of the bonus Shade7 desinger what really is, i got mine downloadable shade7 allready. Just curious if this is just some mass mailing to those who preordered poser6. "We're Sorry! The product(s) you've ordered is currently out of stock and could not be shipped. The product(s) has been placed on back-order and will be shipped as soon as possible when the stock becomes available. You will receive another email notification when your order has actually shipped. Your credit card has been pre-authorized, but you will NOT be charged until the product ships. Thank you for your patience and understanding. "

"Windows 7 crashed.
I am the Blue Screen of Death.
No one hears your screams."

Lucifer_The_Dark ( ) posted Wed, 23 February 2005 at 8:57 AM

Sounds like an automatic response from the ordering system, it's just confirming you've placed an order for Poser6.

Windows 7 64Bit
Poser Pro 2010 SR1

Mazak ( ) posted Wed, 23 February 2005 at 9:34 AM
Mint3D ( ) posted Wed, 23 February 2005 at 11:01 AM

Thanks for the link Mazak, nice to see i am not alone :) couldnt see the 15% discount either in it, but to previous email that shows when " shipped" and charged.

"Windows 7 crashed.
I am the Blue Screen of Death.
No one hears your screams."

thefixer ( ) posted Wed, 23 February 2005 at 12:08 PM

Yes I got that message and I've ordered the physical shipment!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

akura_ ( ) posted Wed, 23 February 2005 at 2:07 PM

Darn, I cant even order the thing becuase it tells me that my serial number is incorrect.

zippyozzy ( ) posted Wed, 23 February 2005 at 7:05 PM

Welp, that's what you all get for running too get the dl at the sametime. You probably overloaded their system lol. No thanks, I'm in no hurry, will wait for the hard disks to comeout and go on sale and pay half the price you guys just did. :P

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.