Fri, Sep 20, 4:44 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:32 pm)

Subject: Bad news.

koncz ( ) posted Fri, 04 March 2005 at 12:34 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:39 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Y&Artist=eaglesse

I don't know where i can post this news... in fact i post this in the poser forum because Sylvie was a Poser's user... Many members of Renderosity knows Sylvie B "eaglesse" ...

Sylvie Leave us last night at 21h30 (french time), after a long illness (cancer)...
She was a great artist and the founder of the 2d & 3d community "Image in Air 3d" website and forums.
All our thoughts, prayers and condolences are for her Family and friends in this painful moments.
Always you stay in our hearts my friend... Rest in peace...

You can see her works on her Renderosity's gallery (attached link)

Or visit her website and forums here:
http://www.image-in-air3d.com
http://www.forum-image-in-air3d.com (in french)

Georges.
Proud member of Renderosity community and
Co-Administrator of Image in Air 3d website and Forums.

dlk30341 ( ) posted Fri, 04 March 2005 at 12:40 PM

Very sad to hear :(. Condolences to the family.

genny ( ) posted Fri, 04 March 2005 at 12:45 PM

I did not know of her, until now....but anytime I hear/read something like this, it saddens me. Her art work was "beautiful" My condolences to her family. There is a page, right here on Renderosity, click on the link to the right "In Memoriam". It will take you to the page that is dedicated for sad news such as this.

koncz ( ) posted Fri, 04 March 2005 at 12:47 PM

Thanks at you dlk30341 and genny for your messages and for point to me the good thread. Georges.

InverseSpline ( ) posted Fri, 04 March 2005 at 12:52 PM

I didn't know her either, but she definitely had artistic talent. My condolences.

koncz ( ) posted Fri, 04 March 2005 at 12:58 PM

Thanks for your kinds words InverseSpline. Georges.

Lucifer_The_Dark ( ) posted Fri, 04 March 2005 at 1:03 PM

Another artistic flame goes out from the world & the hearts of those she touched are saddened by the passing. My thoughts & prayers go to Sylvie's family in their time of grief.

Windows 7 64Bit
Poser Pro 2010 SR1

Elsina ( ) posted Fri, 04 March 2005 at 1:47 PM

Ah God, I am so shocked. I corresponded many times with her and I didn't know until I just checked the forum. I noticed for a while already that she wasn't online as much as before at the site. She was a great artist and a good friend. She used to give honest comments. I shall miss her. Rest in peace Sylvie. Elsina - Kokopelli Studios.

My gallery @ Renderosity

Flak ( ) posted Fri, 04 March 2005 at 4:35 PM · edited Fri, 04 March 2005 at 4:43 PM

She was a great artist and a really good person who would stand up for what she beleived in. My condolences go to her family and friends. edit - I've put a link to here in the bryce forum.

Message edited on: 03/04/2005 16:43

Dreams are just nightmares on prozac...
Digital WasteLanD

Wahnfried1959 ( ) posted Fri, 04 March 2005 at 5:50 PM

I'm so sorry to hear this and i'm shattered! I know Sylvie since my first days on Rosity. But we had a conflict and no more contact since a long time. Oh god how doleful!!!

garyandcatherine ( ) posted Fri, 04 March 2005 at 6:09 PM

This is indeed a sad loss to the Bryce community. She will be missed.

kayjay97 ( ) posted Fri, 04 March 2005 at 6:43 PM

Another sad day in the artist world. My thoughts and prayers to Sylvie's family. Rest in peace Sylvie

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

alvinylaya ( ) posted Fri, 04 March 2005 at 8:05 PM

A very sad news, hard to believe. She contributed so much to this community. Rest well Sylvie.

KimberlyC ( ) posted Fri, 04 March 2005 at 9:46 PM

Very sad news. :( My thoughts and prayers are with her family. Thanks for posting this Koncz.

foleypro ( ) posted Fri, 04 March 2005 at 11:23 PM

Wow... Bad News on top of Bad News... Luv to her Family and Friends...

Lucie ( ) posted Fri, 04 March 2005 at 11:46 PM

My sympathy to her family and friends... :(

Lucie
finfond.net
finfond.net (store)

koncz ( ) posted Sat, 05 March 2005 at 2:10 AM

Attached Link: http://www.forum-image-in-air3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=3410

Thanks at all for your kind words, i'm sure all the Sylvie's Family appreciate your attentions.

If you want leave a message or just a lil'word on IIA3d Forum, just click on the link (this need registration for posting, and the forum is in french, but you can post in english... it's not a problem).

One another thanks to all.

Georges.

Rochr ( ) posted Sat, 05 March 2005 at 3:05 AM

This sucks. Sylvie was a wonderful person. My condolences to her family.

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com

koncz ( ) posted Sat, 05 March 2005 at 3:12 AM

Thanks for your kind words Rochr. Georges.

Corinne ( ) posted Sat, 05 March 2005 at 4:06 AM

:'( All my thoughts and prayers for her and her family. Another wonderful person is gone... Flying with the Angels right now.

koncz ( ) posted Sat, 05 March 2005 at 4:48 AM

Thanks for your kind words Corinne. Georges.

Turtle ( ) posted Sat, 05 March 2005 at 10:59 AM

I'm so sorry to hear this. She was a wonderful person and a kind Lady.

Love is Grandchildren.

EngleWolf ( ) posted Sat, 05 March 2005 at 12:38 PM

She was a sweet lady! Will miss her, Thoughts and prayers to goes to her and family, Kris and Joe

koncz ( ) posted Sat, 05 March 2005 at 12:48 PM

Thanks for your kind words Turtle and EngleWolf. Georges.

Arianod ( ) posted Sat, 05 March 2005 at 2:11 PM

This hits very close to home. Sylvie's site was one of the first I found when starting out in Bryce, and I still send people there for the wonderful images and objects she made. Our world is darker without her. She is very much missed. lee

Doublecrash ( ) posted Sun, 06 March 2005 at 6:43 PM

I don't have words, really. Sylvie was one of the first people here to talk with me about graphics, and soon our exchange became very similar to a dear friendship. I owe her so much: advice, sympathy... No, stop the words. Sylvie was lovely. My thoughts and feelings goes to her family and her friends. I will always have a place for her in my heart. Stefano

eres ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 9:11 AM

She has been one of my best friend since the beginning...She was a wonderful person and fantastic artist!!! Au revoir Sylvie!!! Tu me manques d..Serge

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.