Mon, Sep 9, 4:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Mike's Wardrobe

PhilC ( ) posted Fri, 12 January 2001 at 6:11 PM ยท edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 3:56 PM

file_142433.jpg

Following last weeks posting about Mike's lack of clothing I have spent the week making these. I aim to add a polo shirt and some shoes and be ready to upload by next weekend. If there are "must have" items that you feel should be included in the set, now's the time to say. I also need them beta tested. [My email](mailto:pcooke@philc.net) [![philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg](http://www.philc.net/images/logos/philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg)](http://www.philc.net)

Balaan ( ) posted Fri, 12 January 2001 at 8:03 PM

a catsuit for mike would be cool Phil, thats the only thing i can think of at this time :o)

picnic ( ) posted Fri, 12 January 2001 at 8:26 PM

someone mentioned a jacket--suit type, I think.

moltingangel ( ) posted Fri, 12 January 2001 at 10:24 PM

A set of O.R Scrubs, with hat, mask and booties? Or painters pants with a few rips?

azl ( ) posted Sat, 13 January 2001 at 7:45 AM

Undershirt, briefs or swimtrunks. V-neck or rounded neck on the t-shirt.

BillyGoat ( ) posted Sat, 13 January 2001 at 8:05 AM

Can I get that muscle tee? I want to go dirt bike riding on the desert next week...

PilotHigh ( ) posted Sat, 13 January 2001 at 1:50 PM

Yes, please, a muscle tee with lower rounded collar so I can finish my Tyr Anasazi character! Also a long coat that can be made sleeveless, no belt or pockets.

moltingangel ( ) posted Sat, 13 January 2001 at 2:22 PM

How about a riding habit?

chromecafe ( ) posted Sat, 13 January 2001 at 3:15 PM

file_142436.jpg

Damnn! just what I was working on ah well scrap that idea beat me to it Phil well done

chromecafe ( ) posted Sat, 13 January 2001 at 3:19 PM

file_142438.jpg

and another

azl ( ) posted Sat, 13 January 2001 at 4:24 PM

Why scrap the idea, chromecafe? Mike can never have too many clothes!

PilotHigh ( ) posted Sat, 13 January 2001 at 6:23 PM

chromecafe: is that black tee shirt available. I like it because it's loose - not form fitting. Is it conforming?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.