Wed, Sep 18, 10:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Looking for V3 Texture with No Makeup

ghoyle1 ( ) posted Sun, 06 March 2005 at 4:06 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 6:14 AM

I'm working on a scene that includes a brother and sister, and I wanted them to resemble each other facially. To that end, I'm using the V3 Male, and am looking for a V3 (or M3) texture that has no makeup (for the brother). I'm using the same basic headmorphs for both characters, except for the V3 Male headmorph for the brother. I suppose I could use an M3 or David texture if it didn't look too weird on the female).

MaryK ( ) posted Sun, 06 March 2005 at 4:12 PM

If you can find it I suggest a good kids texture.OR get Universal Texture Converter from Darkwhisper/Daz

ghoyle1 ( ) posted Sun, 06 March 2005 at 4:18 PM

Hmm, that's not a bad idea. I already have UTC. Thanks for the suggestion! Guy

ratscloset ( ) posted Sun, 06 March 2005 at 4:23 PM

The High Res, and International Beauty Textures have no make up options. If you have Matt and Maddie, or Luke and Laura, the Textures that came with them also have no Make up and do work on M3 and V3 (or at least the reverse do , so I assume they will as well.)

ratscloset
aka John

pigfish9 ( ) posted Sun, 06 March 2005 at 8:58 PM

MaskEdit has the best no makeup textures for V3/M3 and anyone else. He has several sets to include several skin tones, freckles, etc. All are fairly realistic and work very well on children. You could easily use on of the V3 sets on both Vicky and Mike.

Faery_Light ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 12:53 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=898593&Start=1&Artist=BluEcho&ByArtist=Yes

Follow this link to view my base Texture offer for 4Winds for V3.

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

dhartman ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 8:14 AM

You could also use an M3 texture on V3 since they are uv mapped the same way. I have used M3 textures on V3 numerous times and works fairly well.

linkdink ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 8:24 AM

Take a look at the fantastic textures by Shahara for V3 ("Eva") and M3 ("Jose"). They are similiar in style enough they could help pass your characters off as siblings.

Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.