Sun, Sep 22, 2:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Where are you located?

unclebob ( ) posted Sat, 05 March 2005 at 1:37 PM

college station, texas 90 miles north northwest of Houston, 90 miles east of Austin

RobertJ ( ) posted Sat, 05 March 2005 at 1:48 PM

9 meters remember, short controlled bursts 8 meters 7 6 That can't be, thats inside the room Arr... in real live, Maassluis (west of Rotterdam), the Netherlands

Robert van der Veeke Basugasubasubasu Basugasubakuhaku Gasubakuhakuhaku!! "Better is the enemy of good enough." Dr. Mikoyan of the Mikoyan Gurevich Design Bureau.

FranOnTheEdge ( ) posted Sat, 05 March 2005 at 3:12 PM

file_195893.jpg

Darkest Cumbria for the next 4 days then I'm moving to Constable Country, Essex, and off to Oman in... October probably, but that's just for an ikle trip, not to stay. Husband works there. This is how Haverigg (where I am now) doesn't look. (gg) Unless there's something wrong with your eyes... Fran

Measure your mind's height
by the shade it casts.

Robert Browning (Paracelsus)

Fran's Freestuff

http://franontheedge.blogspot.com/

http://www.FranOnTheEdge.com

jasonmit ( ) posted Sat, 05 March 2005 at 3:13 PM

Rayraz, that's New Mexico, an American state. Not Mexico.

thuleke ( ) posted Sat, 05 March 2005 at 3:17 PM

Montevideo, Uruguay

markk ( ) posted Sat, 05 March 2005 at 5:06 PM

South Australia, Australia

Rayraz ( ) posted Sat, 05 March 2005 at 6:18 PM

@jasonmit: oooh okay, lol thanx for correcting me :P Well then that means the mexican hotties are all mine and I don't have to share them with Walsomac & Ellocobolo ;)

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

TheBryster ( ) posted Sat, 05 March 2005 at 6:18 PM
Forum Moderator

Orbital's a Brit! WTG!!!!!

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Erlik ( ) posted Sat, 05 March 2005 at 7:03 PM

@ Ray: "Ellocobolo" El Loco Lobo, not bolo. Means 'crazy wolf'. And I bet there's a lot of Mexican hotties in New Mexico, too. :-) erlik the pedant

-- erlik

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Sat, 05 March 2005 at 9:37 PM

(City, Province, Country) Brampton, Ontario, Canada

ellocolobo ( ) posted Sat, 05 March 2005 at 10:51 PM

Erlik:...........You are sooooooooooooooo right. Rayraz:..........Mi babe es su babe.......

Elsina ( ) posted Sun, 06 March 2005 at 12:26 AM

Ray,I am sorry about your friend. I originally came from Stadskanaal, like Violet :-), born and studied in Groningen (RUG). Married an Israeli and moved to a kibbutz close to coastal Haifa, Israel. I wish the news here would be as boring as in Holland :-)

My gallery @ Renderosity

rstar ( ) posted Sun, 06 March 2005 at 12:53 AM

Born in Birmingham, Alabama but migrated north to South Bend, Indiana many moons ago until finishing High School then to Anaheim, Ca. until '91 then to Tucson, Az. until now....wheww!!!

Svaelt ( ) posted Sun, 06 March 2005 at 4:06 AM

Mal Lappland, Sweden. Try finding that on a map...

Rayraz ( ) posted Sun, 06 March 2005 at 4:16 AM

@creations: Luckily it does seem like there is some progress though with the new peace negotiations (sp?) @bout the mexican hotties: I guess I could share :P I can't possibly have 'em all anyways lol One of them is comming to visit this summer though and she said she wants to kiss me when she's here so that could be fun! :D But I'm not gunna be sharing her though, you'll all have to do with the others ;)

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

TwistedBolt ( ) posted Sun, 06 March 2005 at 4:26 AM

West Michigan, USA

I eat babies.

ringbearer ( ) posted Sun, 06 March 2005 at 12:37 PM

Another Ohioan here, Cincinnati.

There are a lot of things worse than dying, being afraid all the time would be one.

My Gallery

Smallworld ( ) posted Sun, 06 March 2005 at 12:58 PM

Dublin, Ireland, anyone else from the emerald isle?

Brian

Fortitudine Vincimus - "by endurance we conquer."

JJ54 ( ) posted Sun, 06 March 2005 at 1:10 PM

Jacksonville Florida USA

Compo ( ) posted Sun, 06 March 2005 at 1:12 PM

On the south bank of the river Thames, London, England.

chohole ( ) posted Sun, 06 March 2005 at 1:30 PM

To Smallworld...answer not yet, but family are. Have a son in Lusk, plus of course a daughter-out-law and a grand-daughter. And the other son's family are in Donegal We reckon on going back when we retire.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

jasonmit ( ) posted Sun, 06 March 2005 at 2:47 PM

GG in Apache Junction, Arizona jasonmit in Phoenix, Arizona rstar in Tucson, Arizona Cool. Desert dwellers rock at Bryce.

pertm ( ) posted Sun, 06 March 2005 at 4:07 PM

Trondheim, Norway Svaelt: Jeg tror ikke det er svanskelig for meg

Smallworld ( ) posted Sun, 06 March 2005 at 7:11 PM

To Chohole, no pun intended, but it a small world! We used to take our summer holidays in Rush, about five miles from Lusk, I know that part of the world. I live in north county Dulin (Sutton) which is about ten or twelve miles from Lusk. Donegal is a beautiful part of the country.

Brian

Fortitudine Vincimus - "by endurance we conquer."

Vile ( ) posted Sun, 06 March 2005 at 10:26 PM

The Bryster and I are neighbors I like in Elysium Heights near the Cerebrus Rupes on Mars.

cambert ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 7:16 AM

Cambridge, England, for the last 9 years. That's the longest I've ever lived in one town.

lindans ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 8:53 AM

Gwent, South Wales UK Hi allx

Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face. I am a traveler of both time and space ....Kashmir, Led Zeppelin

Swade ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 10:33 AM

Sioux Falls, South Dakota

There are 10 kinds of people: Those who know binary, and those who don't. 

A whiner is about as useful as a one-legged man at an arse kicking contest.

buckzero ( ) posted Tue, 08 March 2005 at 4:54 AM

Gilbert, South Carolina

$0

dunedan ( ) posted Tue, 08 March 2005 at 6:39 AM

Sveg, Sweden

scoleman123 ( ) posted Tue, 08 March 2005 at 1:47 PM

Benton Kansas USA

facebook.com/scoleman123

DJBlueprint ( ) posted Fri, 11 March 2005 at 7:10 AM

Auetal, Lower saxony, Germany - it is near to Hannover

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.