Thu, Sep 19, 3:06 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 2:39 pm)

Subject: Please welcome your new Mod's martin_manhunter and nemirc

SndCastie ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 2:20 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 7:52 AM

We are please to announce the promotions of martin-manhunter and nemirc so join me in welcoming them. SndCastie Community Admin

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

mateo_sancarlos ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 2:41 PM

Congrats on the promotions. I have no doubt Martian will whip everyone into shape in no time!

Nance ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 2:59 PM

(Clever gambit calling it a "Promotion".) Thanks much for taking on the extra work on our behalf guys.

pakled ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 4:06 PM

Well, I remember him from the OT forum, where there was a fair amount of whipping going on..;) he'll do fine..;) nemirc, I hardly knew (know) ya, but welcome, welcome..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

geep ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 5:11 PM

Well,come to the zoo! ;=] cheers, dr geep ;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

Ben_Dover ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 5:53 PM

Man those names up there sure change quite a bit. Congrats on the promotions nonetheless, although I'm not sure what kind of promotion it actually was. I figure all the names up there kind of do the same thing here, keep the peace. Perhaps someone would explain the hierarchy to us sometime - for instance what's the difference between a coordinator and a mod and where did the last three moderators get promoted to?

KimberlyC ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 7:10 PM

Congrads to both of you! :)

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 8:10 PM

nemirc's posts are so annoying. He should omit the images.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

odeathoflife ( ) posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 8:45 PM

do mods and coord's get paid?

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

zippyozzy ( ) posted Tue, 08 March 2005 at 12:28 AM

Man those names up there sure change quite a bit. You can say that again. Everytime I look up I see diferent names. ;) do mods and coord's get paid? I don't think the mods get paid though.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Tue, 08 March 2005 at 7:26 AM

Welcome! I assume that you've been through the hazmat drills, the introduction to alien protocols, and the codes&ciphers course? You have the alligator-resistant chest-waders and black light for reading the rescue manual? You have your 10' poles? Good! :) Carolly

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.