Mon, Aug 5, 3:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 04 7:48 pm)

Subject: Use of Milcat in projects

ACue ( ) posted Mon, 14 March 2005 at 8:50 AM · edited Tue, 16 July 2024 at 8:19 AM

Attached Link: http://home.ican.net/~otiss/

We've revamped the look of our website and are using the standard milcat as the primary mascot. But I'm not aware of any other projects/websites that are making use of the Poser milcats. Has anyone come across any? I'm very curious about it.

anniemation ( ) posted Mon, 14 March 2005 at 12:02 PM

I've seen them used in quite a few renders on here but not specifically as part of a site. Great site btw!

elizabyte ( ) posted Mon, 14 March 2005 at 11:26 PM · edited Mon, 14 March 2005 at 11:28 PM

My cat (Misscat, Cat Empress of the Universe) has seen your site and indicated that she would like a link to it from her homepage (of course she has a homepage, she's the Cat Empress of the Universe!).

Very amusing site, and I like the MilCat mascot :-)

[EDIT] Do you have any linking b anners? For Missycat's site, I'd prefer one of those to a text link. :-) =^..^=

bonni (and Missycat)

Message edited on: 03/14/2005 23:28

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." - Bette Davis

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.