Tue, Oct 22, 2:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: New Character....Another New Avenue.....(small 58K image)

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2001 at 2:22 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 2:27 AM

file_142845.jpg

i strayed from the shadows once.....bringing a character named Thea to FreeStuff.....because of her immediate popularity, once again i brave the light.......though not for long.....to see if this heroine is worth pursuing.......her name is Judith Priest (yes, that's a blatant reference to Judas Priest... ;) ....hehehe...) her nose is still a little odd, and she needs a little body armor.......she wears Lady Cherry's Angelina shirt and Thong, WarriorDL's Trek Boots, and my Claw......the hair is Khepri's, and the textures are my creations.........

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2001 at 2:24 PM

ummm.....almost forgot.....the skin texture is Tim Laubach's, altered by me.......

ohman ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2001 at 2:32 PM

Gaaah! I like, I like, I like!!!

jmwiit ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2001 at 6:39 PM

Good work! She's even better than Thea. - JimW

ar2g ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2001 at 7:45 PM

Awesome looking lady. Where can i download Warrior's Trek boots? Thanks, AR

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2001 at 1:40 PM

thanks, peoples ;) i got the boots here, i believe.......

wyrwulf ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2001 at 8:05 PM

Attached Link: http://www.3dposer.com/

WarriorDL's site is Poser Space Cadets http://www.3dposer.com/ And, TheWolfWithin, where is she?

WarriorDL ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2001 at 8:25 PM

If she needs a home, she can go to where the boots are- My site L (see link above for that. Thanks, wyrwulf!)

Lady Cherry ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2001 at 11:10 PM

Love it Wolfie!!! glad i could help ya with my work! -Kisses Lady Cherry

The Art Door and Rendervisions Community.
For Artists By Artists

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Thu, 18 January 2001 at 7:18 AM

hmmm.....looks like she might be a popular item ;) Lady Cherry.....i have big ol' plans for some of your other items as well.....i don't think i could get by without them now that i know they exist ;) Warrior, thanks for the offer, and especially for the boots.....they're perfect for this sort of character...i mean, honestly, what superheroine could fight bad guys in spike-heeled thigh boots????? LOL....WyrWulf.....she's on her way soon, not soon enough to suit me, but soon.......hehehe.......

wyrwulf ( ) posted Thu, 18 January 2001 at 8:13 AM

You are making lots of great stuff. Thanks for sharing what you turn loose.

WarriorDL ( ) posted Thu, 18 January 2001 at 10:56 AM

The offer stands :o) Contact me at warriordl@3dgladiators.com if you want hosting.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.