Sat, Sep 21, 9:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: OT: How many Marylanders visit the Forum

Director ( ) posted Mon, 15 January 2001 at 7:48 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 9:39 AM

After hearing Jaager's commentary about Chesapeake Bay I realized that I never stopped to think that other Marylander's might be visiting Renderosity. Please speak up I'm rather interested to find other artist in the local area.

Verite ( ) posted Mon, 15 January 2001 at 9:21 AM

Viit the forum? More like live in the forum. I seem to check the messages every few hours. =) P.S. Yes I'm a Marylander. Formerly of Baltimore county now in Frederick.

Director ( ) posted Mon, 15 January 2001 at 9:54 AM

I'm just as bad, I have to check the forum 2-3 times a day. In any event I'm currently a resident of Carroll County.

nfredman ( ) posted Mon, 15 January 2001 at 5:20 PM

Writing in from beautiful Rockville, MD. Woo hoo! But living on the 'Net... --Nan

Director ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2001 at 7:47 AM

Great to hear. I'm trapped in my cube in Columnia right now.

JanP ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2001 at 4:19 PM

Germantown here. Also formerly of, Woodbridge/Dale City VA. And my favorite place. Vienna, VA. JanP

nfredman ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2001 at 4:54 PM

Whoa, Germantown is CLOSE to me. And i'm an expatriate McLean-er. If you're from Vienna, you know where that is. Holy cow, are we reaching critical mass? :^D --Nan

Verite ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2001 at 5:17 PM

hehe between JanP, nfredman, and myself I guess we have the I-270 technology corridor covered. ;-)

Director ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2001 at 5:50 PM

Maybe we should start a Poser4 support group

JanP ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2001 at 1:13 PM

I sure as hell could use a support group. I mean with how fustrated I get when I try to animate ansd all. LOL! Yeah, of course I know where McClean is. Drove by many a famous political persons home. Although honestly I can't remember who. LOL! Man I wish Iwas still living in Vienna. But then traffic is much worse than it was Madison H.S first 2. MArshall H.S. second 2. Graduated Marshall in '85. Hi all you locals! JanP

susan ( ) posted Sat, 20 January 2001 at 7:28 PM

Reading this from beautiful downtown Glen Burnie (Stop laughing. It does have some nice areas, believe it or not!)App there are a good amount of Maryland poserlovers. Glad to hear that!

Director ( ) posted Sat, 20 January 2001 at 9:43 PM

Im pleased that so many members replied to my posting. Its fantastic that even though Renderosity caters to the poser users of the world that there are so many here at home. Thanks everyone.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.