Wed, Oct 2, 10:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:40 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Really want some V3 Male stuff

DarkStarRising ( ) posted Tue, 15 March 2005 at 3:03 PM · edited Mon, 26 August 2024 at 6:20 PM

Well i know there isant a big call for V3 male, but i for one, would love to see some hi-res textures for him, at a good price, as well as some decent clothing that can be for both V3 and her male counterpart. I know there are some items in the market place, but to be honest there is hardly anything for him. I know you can use the v3 textures on him, but they really dont look right at all :( Well thats my wish! maxine

In the words of DarkStarRising:
"Sadness within sadness,
Darkness within darkness,
a shadow of a form lays upon the floor,
looking at herself
looking at her own shadows of loneliness"

infinity10 ( ) posted Tue, 15 March 2005 at 7:21 PM
Online Now!

I believe M3 hi-res textures should work for the V3 male. I do swop some of mine around between figures now and then. In addition, would anyone be able to say if there are clothing morphs that will change V3's clothes to fit V3 Male ? I know the DAZ V3 t-shirt has those morphs to do so. Any other clothing items that have similar convertability?

Eternal Hobbyist

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.