Sun, Oct 6, 4:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Looking for a character add on for M3

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 16 March 2005 at 2:50 AM ยท edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 2:38 AM

I've grown tired of V3 and decided to try M3, only I think he has a rather un-natural looking face. Can someone recommend a character add on for him? I DON'T want anything "effeminate" or too "muscle man-like". Rugged, but not "Grizzly Adams" rugged :)

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

AmbientShade ( ) posted Wed, 16 March 2005 at 2:57 AM

I'd suggest Russel, in the marketplace, as he's probably my favorite character for M3. Rugged but not overbearing. Or just browse the marketplace for something you like. There's a few good ones in there. E.D.

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 16 March 2005 at 3:29 AM

There are sooooo many artists to comb through. I'm slowly making my way through their stores. I checked out "Russel" and you're right. He looks like what I had in mind. Thanks :) I added him to my wish list and will get him at the end of the month. If anyone has any other suggestions, please add them.

AmbientShade ( ) posted Wed, 16 March 2005 at 4:46 AM

you can search by character sets and textures specifically for M3, instead of having to go from artist to artist randomly finding something for him. I'm working on a character at the moment, that i hope to put in the marketplace, but he's not quite finished. E.D.

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 16 March 2005 at 5:12 AM

" you can search by character sets and textures specifically for M3" Oh? I didn't know that. This site is so big that I haven't figured it all out yet. I'll give that a try :) Thanks.

KymJ ( ) posted Wed, 16 March 2005 at 6:42 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?Who=KymJ

Acadia, you might wanna take a look at Cruise or Wallace in my store. Might be the kind of thing you're looking for :)

Kym

STORE:
http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=KymJ
GALLERY:
www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=KymJ

BastBlack ( ) posted Wed, 16 March 2005 at 8:00 AM

""Can someone recommend a character add on for him? I DON'T want anything "effeminate" or too "muscle man-like". Rugged, but not "Grizzly Adams" rugged :) "" These may be your best bets, imho: Youthful manly warm autumn: David high res by Daz Manly winter with natural body hair: M3 high res by Daz Manly winter with natural body hair: Jose for M3 by Shahara at Renderosity Textures for Poser 5: Manly warm autumn with body hair options: HyperREAL for M3 by Morris, face_off at Renderosity Older manly winter without body hair: Zeb for M3 by quim2001 at Renderosity bB

Byrdie ( ) posted Wed, 16 March 2005 at 10:18 AM

Anything by Daio -- but that's just my opinion. Raven's my favorite and you can get him with or without the bodyhair. The Winterkin are simply stunning and have characters for both M3 and D3 so you get double your money's worth if you have David. I also like L75's Nando and Jepe's Movie Men have also made my wishlist. Not to mention all those hunks by Morris. ;-)

Acadia ( ) posted Thu, 17 March 2005 at 7:10 PM

Duh! I bought the M3 HyperReal a month or 2 ago, and totally forgot about it. I've added the other suggestions to my wishlist which is growing really long. I'm like a kid in a candy store, LOL. My wants far excede my monthly poser budget (needs to win the lottery). Byrdie, I've looked at Raven but he looks too "pretty". The Movie Men just made my wishlist too! Impressive likenesses.. the Captain Jack Sparrow definitely caught my eye :)

BastBlack ( ) posted Fri, 18 March 2005 at 8:09 AM

I picked up Movie Men 2 (it was far too tempting to pass up ! LOL!) imho, at pretty good price. The Quinn head is the better head morph of the set. I've seen an amazing render by that further modified the Qinn for an even more natural looking face. (I'd love to get their pose settings!) ;) You can see the render here: http://forum.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=14208&start=576 Also, There's an Orlando Bloom now too that looks prettty impressive. I haven't picked it up yet. bB

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.