Mon, Oct 21, 5:46 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 5:20 pm)

Subject: Joy & Josh, Michael &Vicki in bed together at last

Anton_Kisiel ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2001 at 5:38 AM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 9:34 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: AntonKisielDesigns

file_142888.JPG

Ok, I'm sorry. I couldn't resist. But I am so excited with this I wanted to show everyone. It is called "EveryBed" available This weekend at bbay. That out of the way, this is how it works. There bed is a figure that morphs and can change bed frames with the turn of a dial. Yup that's right, a dial. The dial swaps it a new frame for each setting. No props and huge cr2's. Well there are some decorative pillow props included, but you know what I mean. Frames are: Egyptian Sleigh Bed(like my chaise) Highlander Bed (edwardian)shown above Modern Wooden Bed(Shown abaove) Tufted fabric headboard Iron CanopyBed (shown Above) Just Rails (frame only) Neoclasic Royal(very cool) Two sets of linens Matching and individual male female and bed poses. Many not shown here And you can see that the Duvet comforter can be posed and made invisible because it is a body part. I did this item because I always wanted to do some bed renders, but couldn't. And others can too. Thanks to JeffH for the geometry switching code. Look for it this weekend, probably Friday. I haven't shipped it to Bbay yet so if you have any ideas tell me now, please.

Anton_Kisiel ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2001 at 5:39 AM

forgive the typos. I'm notorious for them

picnic ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2001 at 6:41 AM

LOL--yes, you are. I'm impressed Anton. I can't get over how the blankets naturally flow over the bodies. Diane

BillyGoat ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2001 at 8:35 AM

Incredible! (Hair not included LOL!) on sale this weekend huh? count me in.

Marque ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2001 at 10:10 AM

Nice job on a much needed prop! Er...where is the remote for the T.V. ?? lol Marque

soulsong ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2001 at 1:03 PM

Anton! Thank you for alerting me before I spent all my discretionery funds this week on something less worthy! Everything you do is absolutely spectacular, and this is no exception.

chaosphaere ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2001 at 6:08 PM

Curious: how did you do that render style that you did? It's very artistic. I like it.

michalki ( ) posted Wed, 17 January 2001 at 9:10 PM

Anton: Very impressive! I'm there already. As for the geometry switching code of JeffH: is that proprietary with you? If not & if it's not extremely advanced, many of us would love to have some insight into how you did this. If it was possible to give a tutorial or summary without divulging your innermost secrets, that is. At the very least, reading your comments might force some of us to come to a deeper understanding of geometry files. Thanks!

Anton_Kisiel ( ) posted Thu, 18 January 2001 at 3:07 AM

The info on the code is public at egroups.com Poser. There are example files and such. The bed and bed frame are figures like Vicky. Making the bed a figure with only two body parts made it possible to store all the needed morph settings in the Pose Library as poses the same way a pose remembers a figure's morph settings on the face. The Render is straight forward: 4 light grey lights evenly spaced around the scene using shadow map settings of 2000

Anton_Kisiel ( ) posted Thu, 18 January 2001 at 3:09 AM

Ps: I added more morphs, poses, another texture and two more frames.

JeffH ( ) posted Thu, 18 January 2001 at 4:36 AM

Attached Link: http://www.egroups.com/group/PoserTECH

My Tutorial and examples are in the files section of the PoserTECH egroup: http://www.egroups.com/group/PoserTECH You have to join egroups and subscribe to PoserTECH to access the files. The tutorial has a link pointing to Cr2 editor 1.52, but download 1.51 instead (in the files section also). This is advanced stuff - attempt at your own risk ;-) -Jeff H.

nitreug ( ) posted Fri, 19 January 2001 at 1:41 AM

file_142889.JPG

I think I will go for them. They are ready.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.