Tue, Sep 24, 11:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:40 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Starwars Galaxies type characters

Angelmotes ( ) posted Wed, 16 March 2005 at 8:23 AM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

I'm looking for SWG (Starwars Galaxy: Empire Divided) type characters I have PhilC's Twi'leks, which are workable as long as I'm not moving the Lekku or don't mind if they are wearing the headwraps and using the V3 Male Morphs on the N'Varra Wren figure makes for a decent male Twi'lek, would still like to find the other races though Bothans, Mon Calanri, Rodian, Trandoshan, Wookie, Ithorian and Sullustan and some new horns for the regulars figures to make Zabraks with. I have the UltimateHorns pack and it is usable for some horn styles on the Zabrak but there are some many more positions for horns with Zabraks. http://swg.allakhazam.com/db/races.html This page has a link to each race some of them, such as the Ithorian won't be easy I know since it's head is so strange but then again not really worried about that one either looking more for the Bothan, Twi'lek, Rodain, Zabrak and Wookie and even the Wookie I'm not to worried about.

Blackhearted ( ) posted Thu, 17 March 2005 at 10:12 PM

hmm..

OrcaDesignStudios ( ) posted Fri, 18 March 2005 at 9:56 PM

For the Rodian, you can get a Greedo head OBJ file from TheForce.net and just parent it to a standard Poser figure in place of it's regular head. For a Wookie, check out the bigfoot figure by Sixus1. It's a little bulkier than a regular Wookie, but it should still do the trick.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.