Sat, Sep 21, 10:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 10:01 am)

Subject: WIP - Shir Phil C Knight Textures almost Completed

kiru ( ) posted Thu, 18 January 2001 at 5:22 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 9:13 AM

file_143014.jpg

I have every color but White completed, and have to go Back now and do Helms and Perhaps Shields to Match. What do you all think?

kiru ( ) posted Thu, 18 January 2001 at 5:24 AM

file_143015.jpg

Is this enough color variation? Also,I can set them up as plain or add patterns, which would be preferred to the group?

Chcicken_Soup ( ) posted Thu, 18 January 2001 at 6:34 AM

you could have plain and Paterns... and you don't have green...

kiru ( ) posted Thu, 18 January 2001 at 8:05 AM

Well, I want to sell this product ( as cheaply as possible ) I was thinking of doing the basic set, then going back and doing a series of seperate packs of patterns. I don't want to be greedy, but I can really use the cash now (job goes away in April) So what would be a fair price for just the 8 ( maybe i can make it 10 )texture map sets? Also to remember is that these are not just 8 files, but each part on the armor has been textured for each color, so you could(to a point) mix and match collars, elbows and helmets. Thanks, Kiru

Chcicken_Soup ( ) posted Thu, 18 January 2001 at 10:22 AM

well I would say a reasonable price would be somewhere around 10-15 bucks, but you could look around and check prices...I saw demantia had a 5-tex. pack for 5, so 10 would sound reasonable for 10... hope this helped... -Soup

kiru ( ) posted Thu, 18 January 2001 at 10:24 AM

I was thinking 10, maybe even as low as 5 for the 10 pak if i thought I could sell at leasst 20 of them.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.