Sat, Sep 21, 11:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 10:34 pm)

Subject: lost all my vickie stuff... help

victimorcrime ( ) posted Thu, 18 January 2001 at 7:30 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 8:52 PM

Somehow, although I still haven't figured it out, my 3 year old daughter erased my entire second hard drive. All my 3d stuff was on it, although I have slowly been getting most of it back, I'm haveing problems with the Vickie stuff. I got the morphs back but any hair and clothes I had I can no longer find. Granted it wasn't much because I didn't buy any props other than Vickie and don't plan on it. So I only had what was available free, now I can't find them anywhere. Can someone please help. Nude vickie is fine although doesn't fit into all scenes, bald Vickie is no good for me. Thank you so much for any help you can give me.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Thu, 18 January 2001 at 7:53 PM

Contact zygote .. they have the records and would b happy to help

victimorcrime ( ) posted Thu, 18 January 2001 at 8:03 PM

I did, and got Vickie character back, they were very helpful and understanding with that. I just needed the clothes and hair that were created by other people.

nitreug ( ) posted Thu, 18 January 2001 at 9:38 PM

Just take the clothes and hair from the this forum or all other existing forums. However, you need the base clothes and hair like Vicki figure.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.