Fri, Oct 4, 3:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:40 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Tatto Product Idea

3DFantasy ( ) posted Thu, 24 February 2005 at 11:06 AM · edited Sun, 25 August 2024 at 5:06 AM

I would like to see a product with colored tattos. One idea for a tatto is a pastel colored butterfly for V3. I think a butterfly tatto would look nice on V3's hips.

shamanka ( ) posted Wed, 02 March 2005 at 7:30 AM

Just a tattoo or a whole package for V3? If the whole package, what else would you like to see with the character?

My Store My Free Stuff My Site

majikart ( ) posted Fri, 04 March 2005 at 3:23 AM

Butterfly tattoos are real cool; Tribal, celtic and japanese style tattoos would be cool also.

DarkStarRising ( ) posted Wed, 09 March 2005 at 5:24 AM

i have some tattoed charatures in my store, called of course, Tattoed Beauty's, lol only a couple of tats on three texture's nothing special, if that helps?

In the words of DarkStarRising:
"Sadness within sadness,
Darkness within darkness,
a shadow of a form lays upon the floor,
looking at herself
looking at her own shadows of loneliness"

Unicornst ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 4:38 PM

Can we throw some Mendi (India) tattoos in as well? I'm in desperate need of those as well as a turban and a veil that can cover half the face and be held in the hands.

xSilentlySpoken ( ) posted Tue, 13 September 2005 at 3:05 PM

I'm currently working on a product with a butterfly tattoo on v3's side... which is weird because this is the first time I've even read this forum lol... she should be ready for the MP sometime tonight or tomorrow, got pics if anybody wants to see

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.