Wed, Oct 2, 10:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:40 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Items from India

Unicornst ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 4:43 PM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 1:55 PM

file_205969.jpg

I've been doing searches for over a week for items from India. So far, I've come up with textures for a princess at Daz. No turbans. No wedding tattos for the hands and feet. No jewelry for the bride. No saris. And most important, I desperately need a veil that can be posed like the one in the image. Anyone know any place I can find these items or can anyone perhaps make them?

wolfmanjim ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 8:18 PM

Poserworld has some saris for posette, as well as Indian jewels. Somewhere there's an indian style transmap for the MFD. Try freestuff here.

nruddock ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 8:49 PM

While I suspect these aren't wedding tattoos, I think they're the style your looking for
Henna Pack no.1 by Rio & Blackhearted

Even if they aren't exactly right, you know of someone who may be capable of making what you do.

For the veil, there are two items that might do,
Conforming Veil and Circlet for Victoria 3
The Ultimate Lace Bandanna II

As it's just a large piece of fine cloth, then a Dynamic item would be ideal, but you'll need P5.

Unicornst ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 9:12 PM

Thanks guys, for the replies. wolfmanjim, I'll go check out Poserworld and check for the transmap. nruddock Those tattoos are PERFECT! Thank you The veils are wonderful, but I need them about 3 times that length. Thank you, though for finding them.

nruddock ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 9:21 PM · edited Mon, 21 March 2005 at 9:27 PM

Dynamic cloth in P5 (or P6) is really your best bet, as it would be a huge amount of work for a modeller to get the morphs into a piece of cloth, as large as you need, so that it looks good. Clunky as the MarketPlace search is, with the right keyword it's possible to turn up something if it's there (I remembered seeing the tattoos the other day).

Message edited on: 03/21/2005 21:27

Unicornst ( ) posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 9:43 PM

I had thought that about the veil. Don't have Poser 5, though. So maybe I'll see if I can paint one. That's gonna be a laugh. grin Again...Thank you for the tattoo link. Saved me hours of work in PaintShop.

infinity10 ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 12:04 AM
Online Now!

GG's Poser Junction has got a full India Dancer figure, and Renderosity Freebies has an India Room for Poser 4

Eternal Hobbyist

Unicornst ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 9:23 AM

Thank you INFINITY! On my way!

Belladzines ( ) posted Sun, 27 March 2005 at 1:38 AM

the henna tatts are great, i've got them and have experimented on them but havent as yet posted them for anyone to look at.

Unicornst ( ) posted Sun, 27 March 2005 at 5:26 AM

They are great, Sharyn. I got them also. Wish there were more designs to choose from though.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.