Sat, Oct 5, 7:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 5:47 am)

Subject: Poser 6 Content ?

Chris ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 3:40 AM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 4:56 AM

Heya all, while waiting for my boxed P6 I have a Q to you who have downloaded it :) what do we get with Poser 6 (except Jessie, James ... ) What about clothing? Props? Hair? Is it versatile content or just some dresses for Jessie and a suit for James? Thanks in advance for your answers. Greets Chris PS: is it true that the new Poser 6 figures do not have body morphes?

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

Tucan-Tiki ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 3:48 AM

Hmm Seems like same old stuff just more complicated menues, Jessie James and Billy the Kid.....And some props.

Chris ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 4:40 AM

hmm ... sounds not very promising. Greets Chris

hauksdottir ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 6:27 AM

There are lots of NEW hair models included. Sheesh! Look under Hair:Kozaburo for 4 models for James and a dozen or so for Jessi. (Yes, the guys still come up short, but that is a lot of nice-looking easy-to-fit hair.) There is hair for LaRoo2 (who also comes with P6). There is even hair for Alphaman by Sixus1 (also included in P6). This is in addition to regular hair (7 for james, 9 for Jessi, nice mix of strand and transmapped models). The kids don't seem to have separate hair models, but do have skull caps. There are lots of clothing items of all sorts included, too. Most of the clothing is under props, even the conforming clothes. Enough so that we won't have freezing Poser People while waiting for third party items. The figures do have full body morphs. Under figures:James, for example, you'll find another folder saying Full Body Morphs. You can get high or low res, genital or no genital figures. I'm currently staring at a lean dancer and a fat man on the other monitor. There are 3 dials which add fat or muscle... "ectomorph", "endomorph", and "mesomorph"... which can also be brought into negative numbers for amusing results. They work on the entire body or on each part. You can also split them... if you need a hunchback or crooked-back or unevenly over-muscled man such as Richard III. There is also something with graphing, but I haven't tried that to see what it does. Transpond contributed a selction of plants. Zygote put in a mansion interior (various rooms) and a suite of modern furniture. Under figures: RuntimeDNA you will find the Microcosm. In other words... POKE AROUND and you'll find a lot of new free included content. Some of it may not be where you expect it, but the Libraries are ours to organize and make subfolders in. I intend to do some rearranging after I get my Runtimes linked better across machines. Carolly

Chris ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 6:38 AM

Carolly, thanks for the infos :) Greets Chris

hauksdottir ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 6:55 AM

Forgot to add... under Content Paradise there are some freebies as well... look for a special gorgeous 30,000 polygon free bee (I think someone down there is a punster). I'm not sure how many I could put in a scene, but something like this would be for illustrating Tsar Saltan (flight of the bumblebee) where one wants an impressive critter! The worst part? With nested folders, I suspect that 6 months from now I'll click on an icon or tab and discover something else tucked away.

Chris ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 7:06 AM

jay ... saw it ... on my HDD now :) thank you again to point me to great "FreeBee" :) Greets Chris

aeilkema ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 8:02 AM

You've got to look in props, all of the clothes for the new family are not in props.

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=23722

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYZw0dfLmLk

artistheat ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 8:35 AM

Oh Good! I have a question...In walk design can you animate V3 and the other MilPeople and can you do animals also?

aeilkema ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 12:41 PM

You've got to look in props, all of the clothes for the new family are not in props. I wanted to say: You've got to look in props, all of the clothes for the new family are in props....

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=23722

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYZw0dfLmLk

hauksdottir ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 9:53 PM

I haven't unzipped any of the Gen 3 people, so can't answer that. Someone else will have to tell you what they have found out.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.