Mon, Oct 21, 5:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: An apology

tonylynch ( ) posted Fri, 19 January 2001 at 2:05 PM · edited Fri, 11 October 2024 at 4:35 AM

This is an apology to anyone who has tried to download the models I have in the Bryce Free Stuff. NBCi is currently having problems with some of their web servers and people are unable to view sites or up/download files to those servers. A lot of people are getting 403 Forbidden errors when trying to access the site, so do I. If you want something that I have posted to the free stuff, please drop me e-mail and I will be more than happy to send it to you. Hopefully the problem will be fixed soon, and I am looking around for another home for my models and mats, if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. TL Scratching Post Designs

BillyGoat ( ) posted Fri, 19 January 2001 at 2:34 PM

Your furniture is awesome! I want all the goodies you so generously posted - but I can wait for NBCI to get it straightened out. Keep them posted in the free stuff, please. I barely survived 'Walk Thru Island' (Bryce 4 Handbook) as Bryce 4 is new for me, but I know a great piece of furniture when I see it. I'm stashing away your chairs and such til then. BillyGoat

Wadus ( ) posted Sat, 20 January 2001 at 3:30 PM

depending on the size of the models and mats I think Tripod offers 50M of space for free and even more if you pay.

Boni ( ) posted Wed, 24 January 2001 at 5:12 PM

Yes, but Tripod doesn't allow direct linking as far as I know. Stas.net does, (for a gig of free space) and xdrive does for 30 megs of space that you can earn more space as you use the site. I'm up to 40 now myself. :) Boni

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

tonylynch ( ) posted Wed, 24 January 2001 at 5:25 PM

Thanks everyone for being patient with things. The site is back online today, for how much longer in its current location, well, the models will be moved elsewhere soon. TL

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.