Tue, Oct 22, 9:01 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: Official "I'm waiting for my P6 Boxed Club!"

DCArt ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 10:00 PM

I'm in the Wait Club too, I want my manual and the Winter Queen! LOL

Ian Porter ( ) posted Wed, 23 March 2005 at 5:10 AM

Is this where I queue for a long weight? Oh and a new bubble for the spirit level? Anyway, I'm in the Wait Club too.

Puntomaus ( ) posted Wed, 23 March 2005 at 6:56 AM

Hi, I'm in too ... oooh, and I live so far far away, I prolly have to wait the longest ... or will pre-orders shipped before the other orders?

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

DarkSkills ( ) posted Wed, 23 March 2005 at 7:48 AM

grumble, grumble I'm in the club too...grumble, grumble

Stay Focused.

Francemi ( ) posted Wed, 23 March 2005 at 8:43 AM

Puntomaus, I don't know where you live but don't assume that if you live far away you'll have to wait the longest... I live in Quec (ok, it is far, about 3000miles) but even mail coming from the nearest State takes approx. 3-4 weeks to get here. And I think most if not all members of the Wait Club have preordered.

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

Kristta ( ) posted Wed, 23 March 2005 at 9:12 AM

Oh boy am I mad this morning. Got an email from Curious Labs and the subject was "Poser 6 released" and I got all hippity hoppity excited thinking they'd shipped mine......and it was an email asking me to buy the darned thing. I bought it already, now ship it. Kristta member of the WAIT CLUB

GWeb ( ) posted Wed, 23 March 2005 at 9:15 AM

LOL happened me the same thing but thought it was a download link!! Bad day for me >:P

shedofjoy ( ) posted Wed, 23 March 2005 at 10:18 AM

hhmmm im in the UK and im in the Wait club, im hoping the Wait doesn't extent to the release of P7...lol

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

Puntomaus ( ) posted Wed, 23 March 2005 at 11:00 AM

Hi France, I am in germany. I did not know that it takes so long to get mail from USA to Canada ... one would think since it's actually next door it should be a bit faster.

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

Francemi ( ) posted Wed, 23 March 2005 at 11:08 AM

Hi Puntamaus, I agree, one WOULD think that but the reality is different, believe me! And I didn't pay for faster shipment so like I said, I don't expect the box before May at the earliest. ;o)

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

Tashar59 ( ) posted Wed, 23 March 2005 at 1:01 PM

Francemi, I'm in Alberta, same thing here. In fact, I would not be surprised to see you get it first. CL ships to warehouse, Central/Eastern States, then to Eastern Canada, then when they get around to it, Alberta, then a week of dicking around where to deliver. Sometime in May sounds about right. I went through all that when I bought P5. Funny, I bought P4 through Daz, got it in 1 week.

Tiny ( ) posted Wed, 23 March 2005 at 2:04 PM

I join the club too.

Living only a few miles from the arctic circle I guess I'll have to wait awhile.....
But someone said there was to be road built to our place in a couple of years. So it isn't too bad I guess... ;o)

Francemi ( ) posted Wed, 23 March 2005 at 2:14 PM

beryld, I bought Poser5 last year but I don't remember how long it took to get here. But in the last year, I've sent some things and received some things from friends in the USA (Eastern USA) and each time, it took between 4-6 weeks to get to destination.

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

tastiger ( ) posted Wed, 23 March 2005 at 3:29 PM

Let's all be patient - read the reports, think of what we are getting for our money and at least most of you won't have to wait for the once a month Kangaroo to come hopping up to your front porch to deliver your packages.... "Stone the crows Mabel - Them Emus is back in the top paddock" - plenty to fill up my waiting time.:)

The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive.
Robert A. Heinlein

11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-11900K @ 3.50GHz   3.50 GHz
64.0 GB (63.9 GB usable)
Geforce RTX 3060 12 GB
Windows 11 Pro

EdW ( ) posted Wed, 23 March 2005 at 3:50 PM

I'm actually part of the club too, but I cheated... I bought a second copy using my PPP serial number and have been happily playing for the last 2 hours:) Ed

Nosiferret ( ) posted Thu, 24 March 2005 at 9:25 PM

heheh I reckon I'm an instant member of this club. I don't expect to get my copy of P6 until well into next week. Hopefully the donkey they must be using for delivery transport hasn't given out on them.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.