Mon, Oct 21, 9:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: P6 Document Window Escaped!!

FishNose ( ) posted Wed, 23 March 2005 at 4:26 PM ยท edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 9:39 PM

file_206694.jpg

I have a perfectly good 'Preferred State' saved. Then I go and open a P5 scene I used fairly recently. Poser6 doesn't complain, opens it - but shows NO Document Window in Pose Room. It's there as ususal in Materials Room etc - but gone in Pose Room. !!!

I'm using the same resolution, same everything as I was the other week.

Now:
Where is the Doc Window?
Can I default it back to some mid-screen position somehow?
Why did it disappear in the first place?

I went through the entire manual for a clue before I write this, no tips there.

:] Fish

Message edited on: 03/23/2005 16:27

Message edited on: 03/23/2005 16:28

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Wed, 23 March 2005 at 4:28 PM

go back to factory state and then reset your preferred state...

yggdrasil ( ) posted Wed, 23 March 2005 at 5:59 PM

Since the dots are still visible you could do file->new (to reload preferred state), set a UI dot, load P5 scene, use UI dot to reset interface.

Mark

Penguinisto ( ) posted Wed, 23 March 2005 at 9:52 PM

Well, if you were using a Mac w/ 10.3 or higher, I'd say just kick on Expose' (throw yer cursor down in a corner of the monitor), since the document window is (at least in P5 for OSX) often treated as a separate window by the OS. I get this in P5 for OSX sometimes - but a quick kick w/ Expose' brings it up as something I can click on to restore. If you're using Windows? Dunno what to say, really... /P

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.