Thu, Sep 19, 3:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 9:46 am)

Subject: For all you

tlaloc321 ( ) posted Thu, 24 March 2005 at 3:17 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 3:17 PM

Just got my prepared for shipment confirmation about V5I from eon and I ordered in the US on the 19th of March. Not saying slow or fast just to use an a benchmark for any other US customers out there. Another tip if you are ordering from Eon, bank cards for personal reasons* I need to use my check card to purchase software on line. Many check cards cannot be processed in some countries and France is one of those countries for my bank. To avoid using a credit card for this transaction, I ran it through paypal which happily processes my bank card in the US, then transfers the funds to Eon. Just in case you need the info. *spousal sticker shock avoidance Have a great holiday everyone. And vivre La France et Vue.

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Thu, 24 March 2005 at 3:23 PM

As of today, the status of my copy of V5I is: DELIVERED.

I'll be picking it up this evening.

Wonderful.

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

tlaloc321 ( ) posted Thu, 24 March 2005 at 3:26 PM

Dude you are soooo lucky!!!!! envy envy

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Thu, 24 March 2005 at 3:36 PM

I ordered on March 2nd. They shipped it out on Tuesday (March 22nd). Hopefully, yours will run a bit quicker between order date and delivery. ;-)

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Thu, 24 March 2005 at 3:37 PM

I've got the day free tomorrow to play. (Except for time spent running errands.)

tlaloc321 ( ) posted Thu, 24 March 2005 at 3:41 PM

OK XENOPHONZ you can stop it right there (LOL)

tlaloc321 ( ) posted Thu, 24 March 2005 at 3:42 PM

Seriously, I konw for me it is just like I was 10 again waiting for new toys - I am looking forward to your first post.

gillbrooks ( ) posted Thu, 24 March 2005 at 3:45 PM

I was amazed - ordered on 12th, shipped 17th arrived 21st. Downside is I'm too busy at teh moment to play with my new toys :-(

Gill

tlaloc321 ( ) posted Thu, 24 March 2005 at 3:52 PM

Then I'll come over to your house and play with them for you? Thanks for the info, I am thinking that there might be a big difference between Prepared for shipment and shipped. But oh well.

gillbrooks ( ) posted Thu, 24 March 2005 at 4:47 PM

Heheheh, I downoaded P***R6 on the same day - haven't had chance to try that out either.

Gill

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 24 March 2005 at 6:30 PM

Guess what was at my door when I got home today......yippee...long weekend.....and a new toy....gotta get playing. Sharen :-)

Marque ( ) posted Thu, 24 March 2005 at 7:26 PM

Well I got mine yesterday and my shoulder is so bad I haven't even installed it yet. So share all your tips so I can have at it when I feel better. Just curious...is there any reason to leave Vue 4 Pro on my hard drive now that I have the infinite? Thanks, Marque

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 25 March 2005 at 3:58 AM

I also would like to know that? Sharen

tlaloc321 ( ) posted Fri, 25 March 2005 at 5:59 AM

My delivery date is March 28th. Yesterday I got the email saying it was preparing for shipment and today I got one that said it shipped but no tracking number. However, the reality is ahead of the emails and on their site I could log in and find out that it is in the first part of its transit from Oregon to the East Coast. I paid for 2nd day air but with the holiday I assume that means a bit longer which is fine. All in all considering the challenges they have faced and the volume I assume they are experiencing the wait time on all this is not too bad. Of course nothing beats walking into a retail store and walking out with a product EXCEPT *** downloading that product immediately from the internet. I would never have begun any of this 3d rendering stuff if it had not been for the immediate availibility of a Poser 5 download over the Summer. Instant gratification was the hook that hooked me for sure.

Irish ( ) posted Fri, 25 March 2005 at 8:27 AM

I ordered mine on February 17th - just checked and it hasn 't been processed yet. Are they working backwards? :(

tlaloc321 ( ) posted Fri, 25 March 2005 at 8:31 AM

ooo yeah - I would be concerned about that, depending on where you are ordering from and what kind of channels the money needs to travel. I ordered exactly 6 days ago on line using paypal and my package is now in the hands of UPS. I have a feeling all these on line orders are sped up by paypal since the money is directly in their accounts with no risk, and I always order express delivers in terms of UPS or whatever else they. I hope yours is on its way soon.

Irish ( ) posted Fri, 25 March 2005 at 9:19 AM · edited Fri, 25 March 2005 at 9:30 AM

Is my face red or what! I thought I was in the Poser forum...sorry - I haven't ordered Vue Infinite yet....(tiptoeing away.......) :)

Message edited on: 03/25/2005 09:30

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.