Thu, Sep 19, 4:09 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:00 pm)

Subject: Looking for a Good Poser Artist

Darksideous ( ) posted Sun, 27 March 2005 at 12:35 AM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 6:29 AM

I suck at texture making, So I was wodering if anyone fancy's a challenge at creating Mila Kunis, Katherine Isabelle, and Emily Perkins, Gladly pay the gents who do it, It's none commercial though so I ain't going overboard with payments.

raz ( ) posted Sun, 27 March 2005 at 12:44 AM

How 'bout a Good looking (self proclaimed) Poser artist? heeheehee

ghelmer ( ) posted Sun, 27 March 2005 at 1:00 AM

My 5 year old thinks I'm pretty "handscome" (her pronunciation) if that counts too!! See artist page for proof!!! ;)

The GR00VY GH0ULIE!

You are pure, you are snow
We are the useless sluts that they mould
Rock n roll is our epiphany
Culture, alienation, boredom and despair

Darksideous ( ) posted Sun, 27 March 2005 at 2:14 AM

If either of you to are serious about the project lol then make a face texture and quick render it in poser i'll tell ya what i think and we can go on from there. Cheers, i'm off to the winchester!(Wishes he were back in england)

raz ( ) posted Sun, 27 March 2005 at 2:17 AM

I am not good at making my own yet. Sorry~ I'd help if I could but I use the "make art" button.. then animate it ! :)

Wonderland ( ) posted Sun, 27 March 2005 at 3:38 AM

Who are these people? Do you have photos of them?

ART BY ALICIA HOLLINGER

www.AliciaHollinger.com
FACEBOOK: Alicia's Page TWITTER: @AliciaHollinger INSTAGRAM: @AliciaHollinger

ghelmer ( ) posted Sun, 27 March 2005 at 3:45 AM · edited Sun, 27 March 2005 at 3:47 AM

Ah Google, how I love thee!

first one is from that 70's show... I forget what it's called!;) The other two are from The Ginger Snaps!! All 3 shouldn't be too hard to do with just twiddling the face morph dials until you achieve the look you want!!! For EMily Perkins try Vali's Dolly tex and just make the face all gaunt and morose!!! Give it a try Darksideous!!!

Message edited on: 03/27/2005 03:46

The GR00VY GH0ULIE!

You are pure, you are snow
We are the useless sluts that they mould
Rock n roll is our epiphany
Culture, alienation, boredom and despair

Darksideous ( ) posted Sun, 27 March 2005 at 12:11 PM

Well wonderland they are all findable on google like ghelmer said, I'm going to try the Dolly tex for Emily, but I'm not a dial person, so I still need the other boody bastards done, then i'll have my celebe collection of females complete, Michelle rodriguez, plus these 3

mateo_sancarlos ( ) posted Sun, 27 March 2005 at 1:24 PM

There are plenty of good artists here. Offer them $50 in advance per textured render, and you should have alot of takers.

Darksideous ( ) posted Sun, 27 March 2005 at 1:33 PM

Well I'll pay them 60 a texture but I want to make sure they are good at it first, I don't want to pay 60 for a Tex that looks worse then A Bloats man tits. lol

rasputina ( ) posted Sun, 27 March 2005 at 2:02 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=34155

Check the link, it goes to Gwendolyn's store, imho Milly looks quite similar to Mila Kunis; if you added dark hair and had odd eyes it'd facially quite resemble her. But then again when I 'do' people in poser you stare at anything long enough and Marilyn Monroe could be Mickey Rooney, from all the dial twiddling. lol

Darksideous ( ) posted Sun, 27 March 2005 at 2:12 PM

Not bad, Not bad at all, I see what your talking bout, I got Real eyes 1.5 and some different hair i could add to that one to make her, Now i'm just missing Katherine Isabelle.

criticalmass ( ) posted Sun, 27 March 2005 at 5:21 PM

Poser Hot 20 is where you'll find your best poser artists. snicker

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.