Thu, Sep 19, 3:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 9:46 am)

Subject: I'm uncertain help me please.

Costaud ( ) posted Fri, 25 March 2005 at 2:18 PM ยท edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

I have Vue 4 and I would like to know if the upgrade to Vue 5 is a good move, I cannot afford Vue Infinite. Thanks.

agiel ( ) posted Fri, 25 March 2005 at 3:17 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Y&Artist=TROC

Based on your gallery, you would surely appreciate the Procedural Terrains introduced in Vue 5. Check out the Backroom page about procedural terrains and the gallery of TROC (czarnyrobert's twin) if you want examples of what can be done with these terrains.

agiel ( ) posted Fri, 25 March 2005 at 3:19 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Y&Artist=raffyraffy

Try also Raffyraffy's gallery :)

Costaud ( ) posted Fri, 25 March 2005 at 3:43 PM

Thanks Agiel just for procedural terrains I think I will made the move and maybe I will upgrade to Infinite this year or the next one.

agiel ( ) posted Fri, 25 March 2005 at 3:47 PM

Remember, you can also download the evaluation version and try out the new features of Vue 5 right away.

Costaud ( ) posted Fri, 25 March 2005 at 4:09 PM

I just downloaded the trial version of Vue 5.

tlaloc321 ( ) posted Sun, 27 March 2005 at 2:29 PM

I bought V4 esprit just to upgrade to V5E cheaper. Now I can upgrade to V5I and only loose about $50 in the whole thing, otherwise my path through the Eon upgrade system has been very cost effective.

Costaud ( ) posted Sun, 27 March 2005 at 2:45 PM

I got the same idea, we are clever tlaloc321.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.