Fri, Sep 20, 8:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Happy Easter to all

Akinom ( ) posted Sat, 26 March 2005 at 5:38 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 8:27 AM

file_209270.jpg

Just to wish you all a very Happy Easter :o) Have already sent my Easter card to some Rendo friends but thought I could also post it to the Forum cause I don't know the email addies from some of those wonderful friends I met on Rendo since I've started here.

Have a great weekend all!
Hugz
Monika

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Sat, 26 March 2005 at 5:52 PM

Back at u dear!! :) Have fun and all the best! :D

DJB ( ) posted Sat, 26 March 2005 at 8:02 PM

I may have to call you on this as a TOS of copyright...I have seen this image before.I know it...I even have the email. Happy Easter...Cute picture too

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

cynlee ( ) posted Sat, 26 March 2005 at 9:36 PM

uh oh... i've seen this one too... hehe... muuuuuuuuuuah!! Bite a chocolate bunny ear for me!! (((:])))

tvernuccio ( ) posted Sat, 26 March 2005 at 11:28 PM

Hmmmm....i do recall seeing one just like this too!!!! hahaha!!! huggggzzzz thank you, sweet Moni!!!!!!!!! i LOVE these silly rabbits!!!!!!!! :)

GiMi53 ( ) posted Sun, 27 March 2005 at 12:58 AM

I'm soooooooo happy to have received this one in my E-mail too... You're a great friend, Moni ! Happy Easter to you too and come back soon with your pictures and comments... Hugz :~) mIcHeL

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

jimry ( ) posted Sun, 27 March 2005 at 1:50 AM ยท edited Sun, 27 March 2005 at 1:55 AM

Thanks Monika...double take too :)...too comical...lol...Byron and Steph enjoyed it too...Have a good Easter ;)

smiley.gif

Message edited on: 03/27/2005 01:55

Zabeth ( ) posted Sun, 27 March 2005 at 6:56 AM

Happy Easter to you, thanks for the IM info! Hugs

Lledeline ( ) posted Sun, 27 March 2005 at 7:56 AM

Very cute. Thanks for such lovely image.

Lledeline

Richardphotos ( ) posted Sun, 27 March 2005 at 8:25 AM

thanks Monica!! you are a special friend here at Renderosity. your card is beautiful

sharky_ ( ) posted Sun, 27 March 2005 at 8:49 AM

Happy Easter.........Aloha Errol

Lary ( ) posted Sun, 27 March 2005 at 9:21 AM

:) Happy Easter to and your fammily!!!

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 27 March 2005 at 12:17 PM

Wooohoooo!!! There it is again!!! I love that image, so cute!!! Thank you for that email, hope you had a great Easter yourself #:O)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

kennyliu ( ) posted Mon, 28 March 2005 at 2:51 AM

Thank you so much, Monika. What a lovely greeting card:) Happy Easter to you and your family!

SoulSearcherr ( ) posted Mon, 28 March 2005 at 9:08 AM

thanks sweety..it is so cute..Happy Easter to you too..S

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 28 March 2005 at 10:47 AM

Thanks Monika, I hope you had a wonderful Easter too! :) --Kort

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.