Mon, Sep 9, 8:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: What did you buy with your Temporary Palatinum Membership??

StealthWorks ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 5:06 PM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 8:13 AM

Todays March Blowout at Daz3d alllowed you to buy the Platinum Daz items at their $1.99 Platinum Price. I couldn't resist and bought the following items listed below. I have calculated that I have bought over $200 worth of items for about $23 in total!
THANKS DAZ - Much Appreciated!!!!!

1 Multiplane Cyclorama
1 INJection Pose Builder 1.5
1 Sassy Hair 2.0
1 Charger Fantasy Tack
1 Texture Tools
1 Stone and Brick Texture Building Kit
1 LB V3 Fantasy Dress Texture Pack 3
1 'Wild Frontier' Charger Poses
1 Charger Horse
1 The Courtyard
1 Droid
1 Real Hair textures for Sassy Hair

What did anyone else buy ???

Garic ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 6:57 PM

The Wasp Droid Stressed Metal Texture Kit RDL7 Holographic Human Interface Skyrider Regenerator Skyrider Colors Viper Wasp Addon Textures Shadow Class Space Fighter Jet Bike Michael 3.0 Head & Body Morphs I'm getting loaded for a new animation when i get poser 6

gillbrooks ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 7:30 PM

I'm already a PC member - but today I bought me an additional 160 GB external hard drive .... to house my overflowing Poser runtimes ;-)

Gill

Francemi ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 7:30 PM

I didn't buy anything. I am a PC member so I had all Daz originals at 50% of the price BUT I looked at all the products I could buy and there was nothing I don't have that I wanted bad enough to buy it at this time when I feel "pushed" to buy. ;o)

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

odeathoflife ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 7:34 PM

I only bought the cuffed hair. nothing else interested me. I am a very fickle shopper though, if I cannot see an immediate use for it then I will not get it...I do however have a softspot for toons :)

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

dlfurman ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 7:53 PM

A lighting set, some hair and I grabbed Trixie to make it easy to 'ding' the credit card.

"Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Intel Core i7 920, 24GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB video, 6TB HDD space
Poser 12: Inches (Poser(PC) user since 1 and the floppies/manual to prove it!)

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 8:23 PM

Powerboat.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

rwilliams ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 8:36 PM

Toonimal Frog The Study Teen Sportswear Wizard Of Light Fairytale Collection Le Palais The Mystic Teresa Character Michael 3 Long Beard Wizard Robes for M3 Teresa Hair Aiko 3 Teddy Set M3 Magical Morphing Hat

Shadowdancer ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 8:50 PM

Toonimal Frog for 45 cents Fantasy Creaure Bundle for $25 I am already a Platinum Club Member.

shedofjoy ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 9:03 PM

i too am already a member but couldn't resist the 30%off and 50%off that for the Dragon...yippeee finally tis mine... and went a bit mad on other stuff which i can't remember...lol

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

nwm ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 9:32 PM

I would have grabbed all the Redhouse Scenery, which is very nicely done imho.

Goldfire ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 10:07 PM

Way too freaking much.

Kristta ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 10:25 PM

I'm already a PC member but I took full advantage of the 50% off sale. I got the Mil Dragon 2.0 for about 15 dollars. I picked up the Ultimate Changing Ponytail also. Kristta

constantine_1234 ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 11:28 PM

There hasn't been much that interested me for a long time, so I cancelled the membership months ago. I bought nothing.

Gongyla ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 1:54 AM

Princesses of India and China, expansion2 for both MFD, Egyptian clothes, hooded cloak. I was very interested in Gothiesque for the Study, but since they moved the main item to full price (we checked our wishlist home and it has been a PC item), I decided against it. As I am now tweaking about everything, and am learning how to create what I want myself, I guess we're nearly saturated. to possible sycophants: no, I do not sell, or intend to sell, so all items have been bought and are only used for private creative fun. ;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.