Fri, Sep 20, 12:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: IT'S HERE!!! P6 Box Copy has arrived!

DarkSkills ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 8:49 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

My p6 box copy just arrived. Yes!

Stay Focused.

InfoCentral ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 8:58 AM

How is the manual. Post a picture of it!

Tiny ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 9:01 AM

Great!
I just got the email that it is shipped!! Yeeaah!
And two hours ago I got my Vue5Infinite delivered at the door.
Now this is a good day indeed. :o)

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 9:04 AM

I expect to get both V5I and P6 tomorrow as given by UPS. Yay! :) Gonna be tough to work tomorrow...

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone

Renaylor ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 9:12 AM

Mine just arrived at 9:21 am EST via UPS babysitter signed for package, and it will be in my hot little hands tonight unless my son and daughter get to it first :-) LOL

jwiest ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 9:58 AM

got to wait 'til Monday for mine according to UPS (sigh) Oh well...I'm getting my Runtime broken out into multiple ones in the mean time so hopefully I'll have those all ready to go when it arrives. :)

John

HiBob2002 ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 10:16 AM

Well I thought it was kind of strange mine is already out for delivery, considering I chose the cheapest delivery possible. But after a little research, it turns out for the last 10yrs I have been driving right by Digital River on my way work. Thinks today Ill give them the bird and scream, THANKS FOR BEING SO @#%$#@# SLOW.

Dale B ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 10:32 AM

And I finally got Infinite to install! Now to get P Booost reinstalled onto the monster external runtime so I have access to all those organized folders and we see how P6 handles it...

Tirjasdyn ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 11:43 AM

My email was sent at 1am last night.. Should be here friday!!!

Tirjasdyn

akura_ ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 2:49 PM

Same here. Expect many image uploads to my gallery for my fans.

chinchbug ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 3:38 PM

I got the email last night at about 8:00 PM (CST) and my wife just called saying that a package arrived from Digital River. Seems I live in a city from where they're shipping. Boy, am I glad I didn't pay for over-night!

JIMM ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 7:16 PM

For East Coast/ New York users I placed my Order on the Feb 17th and was just Emailed showing a probable UPS ship date of 4/4/05. Hopefully we will all be receiving our Late Easter gift soon.

kennect ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2005 at 12:36 AM

My estimated delivery has shown up as being this Friday....But knowing UPS as well as I do I don't plan on it....Monday seems more likely in regards to past history...Whenever is fine....But I do think that CL made a huge blunder in regards to this whole thing....They should have been a bit clearer up front about how this whole delivery and shipping was going to be in regards to timing....From the intial pre-order info they gave out there was no mention that download customers versus physical shipment orders would put either party on hold...Thankfully I have the patience to wait...Sadly though, I am bored out of my head and want a new toy to play with...That is where my true problem lies....Am I talking out of both sides of my mouth or what???? As a result I will just go visit the new Lowe's, that just opened down the street from me, tomorrow...That will hold me over until P6 shows up....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.