Sat, Oct 5, 1:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:41 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Highly requested texture alternatives for Davorama's sets

Nalif ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 9:14 AM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 1:24 PM

file_210663.jpg

Browsing the forums here and at Daz, I've seen a lot of requests for Davo's things to be textured in worn materials, and especially with the vehicles I've seen people wanting construction textures. I decided to start with his M.C.V. set. He also has some other sets in the works that I'll be texturing, as well as several of his previous sets. Namely the Flight Vehicle set and his upcoming Ground Vehicle set.

Nalif ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 9:15 AM

file_210665.jpg

And here's a preview for the worn one ;)

Richard T ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 3:33 PM

Tyger_purr ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 6:58 PM

My Homepage - Free stuff and Galleries

Dave-So ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 8:08 PM

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

Nalif ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 8:12 PM

Guys...What's up with the periods? Am I not good enough for comments :-P ?

Tyger_purr ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 8:31 PM · edited Wed, 30 March 2005 at 8:34 PM

its a bookmark.
expressing intrest without having anything to really say.

this way we get e-mails when the thread is updated so we can keep up.

its a positive thing.
basicly i'm just waiting for the "now avaiable" post from you :)

Message edited on: 03/30/2005 20:34

Dave-So ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 8:55 PM

dot....that's it for sure...to keep abreast of the thread... I like the textures, although I did not purchase this set...its on my list...but I'm one for requesting the worn/used/dirty textures for sure :)

Nalif ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 9:02 PM

Ohhhh, bookmarks. That's what those are. I've always wondered why people just put periods in their posts :) ! No offense taken. It's just always nice to see what people have to say about my work. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Tyger_purr ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 9:07 PM

They do look really good, can you give a closer image...like around http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=909258 this range?

Nalif ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 9:31 PM

file_210668.jpg

Well, I don't have the time to make it all nice and purdy like you did, but here's some quick and dirty close-ups :)

Nalif ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 9:31 PM

file_210670.jpg

And one for the worn one.

Dave-So ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 9:46 PM

here's an interesting tip... all the brokered items are 30% off at DAZ right now until tomorrow night..including this MCV set :)

Moebius87 ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 10:37 PM

Ooooo... you do beautiful textures. :o) I'm wondering if you might be interested to assist in texturing a really huge project I have in the works. I will send you an IM with further details. These Davorama vehicle sets are very lucky to have such outstanding textures to compliment the original package! :o) Cheers! M

Mind Over Matter
"If you don't mind, then it don't matter."

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2005 at 6:35 AM

LOL...careful! When M says he has a big project, he means it. grin

Nalif ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2005 at 7:27 AM

Thanks for the comments all :) - Glad you like them. Moebius87 - I'm a busy guy, but show me what you want and I'll see if we can't work something out :)

Moebius87 ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2005 at 8:16 AM

LOL @ ChuckEvans... ok, chief... I'll settle down and behave myself. I'm just going to admire the texture work... promise. :o) No worries, Nalif. I don't want to impose. Thank you! :o) Cheers! M

Mind Over Matter
"If you don't mind, then it don't matter."

davo ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2005 at 9:29 AM

file_210672.jpg

Hi All, I gotta tell you, I love Nalif's textures, he's king with the worn look and feel :-) I can't wait to see what he does with the Flight set and my upcoming Ground vehicle set. I've gotten requests for the Ground Vehicle set to include some construction type add-ons like cranes, bulldozer plows, lifters, dump boxes and such. Nalif's construction yellow textures and worn sets are going to rock! Here's a few preview pics of the G.V.C.S (which is still in modelling stage)

davo ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2005 at 9:30 AM

file_210674.jpg

more

davo ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2005 at 9:30 AM

file_210675.jpg

more

davo ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2005 at 9:31 AM

file_210676.jpg

more

davo ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2005 at 9:31 AM

file_210677.jpg

more

davo ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2005 at 9:32 AM

file_210678.jpg

more

Garic ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2005 at 9:52 AM

when o when will this be ready?! I love both the jeep section, that i will use seperatly as a mini utility tram and the gun turret that i can use for my marine unit. I can't wait!!

Lawndart ( ) posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 2:37 AM

Philywebrider ( ) posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 6:21 AM

Great Work!

dante ( ) posted Sat, 06 August 2005 at 11:15 PM

Richard T ( ) posted Sun, 07 August 2005 at 1:41 AM

Great work, looking forward to seing these maopdels and textures being released.

CardinalBiggles ( ) posted Sun, 07 August 2005 at 2:11 PM

Looking forward to both models and textures.

VI_Knight ( ) posted Fri, 12 August 2005 at 12:35 PM

Package Finally Released at Daz.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.