Wed, Sep 25, 1:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 25 2:51 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Coming soon... "Cheap Hotel Room"

ratracer ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 9:36 AM · edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 1:13 PM

file_210685.jpg

Coming soon to RMP

dlk30341 ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 9:39 AM

XLT work :)

Turtle ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 9:54 AM

This is so cool, Very creative.

Love is Grandchildren.

dialyn ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 10:07 AM

Yes, I like that very much. I can see a detective story being set in that seedy setting. It will be on my purchase list!

ratracer ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 10:46 AM

file_210687.jpg

thanks very much :)

here's another picture, this time a close-up of the bathtub faucet.

msg24_7 ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 11:29 AM

That's some really cool stuff :-)

Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.

AlteredKitty ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 11:32 AM

This looks so cool and beautifully crafted :) ali x

My Renderosity Store

onimusha ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 2:53 PM

Sweet... dingy... but swett...

FishNose ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 3:18 PM

Ick..... Cockroaches? Fleas? Lice? Seriously stained mattress? Wall mould? Torn shower curtain? Nevermind, just fooling. Looks great :o)

Dave-So ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 8:08 PM

at least it has a bathroom.. I stayed in a place just like that...had a sink...the shower and toilet were down the hall.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 8:48 PM

Nice and nasty. Great place for a noir detective story.

Dave-So ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 8:58 PM

oh...put some sludge on that tub please :)

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

A_ ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2005 at 3:03 AM

wow, that looks really good.

ratracer ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2005 at 7:37 AM

thanks :) heh, those are very nice ideas...! so far, it will only feature a big spider and some cigarettes on the floor as added dirtiness, but I will surely take into consideration making an update of the product to include slugs, centipedes, or the like, bathtub curtains, and even some more dirty stains... the matress is already filthy :) but I don't know if I can publish more pictures right now - coz my modem broke at home :( and the PC were I have internet access at the moment doesn't have Poser, PSP, etc... once again thanks for your comments and ideas!

sandoppe ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2005 at 10:30 AM

Good stuff!

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2005 at 6:02 PM

That's cheap. I'd be willing to bet that the price of the model will be about the same as the price of spending one night in the real thing........maybe a little more. ;-)

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

ratracer ( ) posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 3:08 AM

...well, it'll be cheaper :) I once spent one night in a lousier hotel (I had to sleep on the floor, the beds were THAT filthy!) and it cost me 44 pounds (!!!), and that was 20 years ago! I have to thank that hotel owners, though, for giving me ideas for this model :) and one unforgettable night (yucch!)

queri ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 8:45 PM

Oh wow, just saw this. Absolute must have.:))) Emily

ratracer ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 11:08 AM

OK, it's out on the RMP :)

ratracer ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 11:13 AM

and here's the link to the store

shavedferret ( ) posted Thu, 07 April 2005 at 7:15 AM

Bought the "cheap hotel room". It is very versatile and renders well ...... I am amazed at how many different scenes that I can set up in this small space. Now if you can come up a "seedy hotel lobby" that would be great.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.