Sun, Oct 6, 4:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Looking for a cigar

Acadia ( ) posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 4:47 PM ยท edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 2:50 AM

Does anyone know where I can download one free?

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

nruddock ( ) posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 4:59 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/freestuff.ez?Form.Contrib=kukri&Topsectionid=0

Here you go. Be sure to unpack to a temporary directory first, some of the texture references needed fixing up.

rockets ( ) posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 5:06 PM

RDNA has one in freestuff I believe.

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

cooler ( ) posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 5:11 PM

file_212788.jpg

Acadia, I have a variety of tobacco/smoking products in my freebies at 3D Commune. In addition to the cigars & box shown, there's also a flip-top cigarette pack, hand rolled cigarette & tobacco pouch & a poseable matchbook.

Acadia ( ) posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 8:23 PM

Hmmm, thought I made a post... guess I hit preview by mistake. Cooler, do you have a link to those cigars? I've looked through dozens of pages and while I've found some great freebies!!!!! I haven't been able to find that particular item.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

cooler ( ) posted Sat, 02 April 2005 at 1:48 AM

Acacia, easiest thing to do is probably send me an email at coolerBear@att.net & I'll ship the files back via return mail (pp2 format 376K zipped textures/templates included)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.