Mon, Sep 9, 8:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Thanks to Billy T , Yamato & Kozaburo

shedofjoy ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 8:51 PM

ok after being away for a couple of days i notice this freebie wonderwoman thing? where is this available? was it time limited? am i too late?

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

Francemi ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 9:36 PM

Yes it was time limited and yes you are too late. Sorry. It was for April Fools Day. We had to post renders of V3 with Namihei hair from Kozaburo, underwear from Billy T., and glasses, nose, mustach from Yamato. It was fun and if you look in the gallery you'll find over 300 renders of Namihei. loll

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 12:07 AM · edited Tue, 05 April 2005 at 12:08 AM

I put my Wonder Woman render in my gallery. I figure people will be more forgiving of bad renders because this encouraged everyone to participate :) It was a ton of fun. I couldn't get a couple things to work (face won't change from standard V3 or .obj file for the headband) though.

Message edited on: 04/05/2005 00:08

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 1:28 AM

I can't get the face file to apply to V3. I would like to see what the face is supposed to look like, can someone point which file above has Yamato's face file? They all look different like people used different faces.

Francemi ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 1:33 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=922949&Start=1&Sectionid=1&filter_genre_id=0&WhatsNe

As I can't be sure about the others (I think post #2 is one), here is the link to my render. I am sure I used Yamato's face. ;O)

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 1:55 AM · edited Tue, 05 April 2005 at 2:00 AM

file_212894.jpg

Here is a comparison of my renders. The file seems to alter a portion of the lower ppart of the face, but leaves the top portion untouched. I applied it while in the face view and the lower lids pulled down, but everything else above it stayed the same.

Message edited on: 04/05/2005 02:00

Francemi ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 9:33 AM

Your render is ok Acadia. Look at the differences! V3: longer head, larger jaw and shin, larger eyes, eyes more closed, larger mouth, and I am sure I missed some differences. Second render and third render are the same face. Put some hair on #2 and you'll have #3. The reason why you think you didn't get the same face I did is because of the texture. Apply a body/head texture to V3 and you'll see the big difference it makes.

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 5:36 PM

Ahhhhh!!! Ok, I didn't know you could apply anything more. I thought that the Yamato file was like the usual character addon files. feels stupid Now that I know, I'll go and try it. Thank you :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.