Fri, Sep 20, 5:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Wood Sprite - WIP - Criticism Welcome

jade_nyc ( ) posted Wed, 24 January 2001 at 1:25 PM · edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 2:17 AM

file_143532.jpg

Okay here's my latest - can't seem to get the snail slimy enough - not happy with the grass texture - will fill background with it when I'm satisfied - have to touch up the mushroom stems, spots run all the way down, and still no wood sprite. Lots of credits - will add them when I'm finished. Comments and criticism appreciated as always, Thanks in advance, Jade

tmg ( ) posted Wed, 24 January 2001 at 7:36 PM

Nice trees, what texture are you using for them? I would scale down the texture on the fairy house though. All in all, nice pic! TMG

jade_nyc ( ) posted Wed, 24 January 2001 at 8:44 PM

Thanks TMG - I'm using a picture texture of bark tinted brown - it was a grayish black. Glad you liked it. Jade

jade_nyc ( ) posted Thu, 25 January 2001 at 9:41 AM

file_143534.jpg

Okay here's take two of the wood sprite - I think I have everything pretty much set besides the wood sprite. Let me know what you think. Comments and criticism appreciated as always. Thanks Jade The fairy home and mushroom textures are from FastTraxx's site, BTW. I'll add all the credits when I finish and post to the gallery.

jade_nyc ( ) posted Thu, 25 January 2001 at 11:46 PM

The flowers I downloaded from JustaBryce and the grass I downloaded from BaumEnt. To make the grass look fuller I put a 'grass-like' lattice behind the BaumEnt grass so that I wouldn't end up with a whole bunch of grass objects. It would have taken a lot to make it look that full. Jade

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.