Tue, Oct 22, 6:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 4:45 pm)

Subject: question about blank pz3 file

blondbear1 ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 4:49 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 6:24 PM

I don't recall seeing this posted. I am using P6. I went to save my file and got a low memory warning, I had to close it out. When I reopened poser and opened up the pz3 file, it was blank. I rebooted my computer and tried again. Still blank. Did I lose the file and do I have to recreate it all over again?

Thanks.
Richard

kaveman ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 5:03 PM

Open it up in a text file and see what's there?

wheatpenny ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 5:09 PM
Site Admin

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12356&Form.ShowMessage=2199314

Here's a link to a thread posted earlier about this problem.

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

blondbear1 ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 5:11 PM

I opened the pz3 in notepad and there is nothing there. however there is a pdm file also there.

blondbear1 ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 5:14 PM

apparently from reading that thread, I am screwed on the corrupted pz3, I will just have to start all over. thanks

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.