Fri, Sep 20, 7:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: April night shots

greybeard101 ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 2:27 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:25 AM

Taken April 4th, 2005 10:15 pm F8 15 seconds. Took several while driving around town with my camera on the tri-pod mounted on the floor between the front seats. It's handy having an LCD screen that swivels to any number of positions so that it is viewable from a wide angle. You wouldn't believe the number of people who actually slowed down because they saw a guy in a dark windbreaker operating something that looked like a radar gun mounted on the dash of a dark minivan.....oh the power trip.... ;-))

greybeard101 ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 2:28 PM

file_215299.jpg

Guess it would help if I attached the picture.........

greybeard101 ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 2:29 PM

file_215301.jpg

And the thumb

tvernuccio ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 2:52 PM

Kewl!!! fantastic entry!!! :)

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 3:07 PM

Sweet!!! LOL, i sure hope my little "accident" didnt start a trend #:op Very colourful, great entry indeed!!!!

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

ryno ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 5:55 PM

This is cool! I like all the color variation:}

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 6:33 PM

Oh! I thought it was another one of Richard's shot! Looks exactly like his but with different colors!! And it's still wonderfully psychedelic! ;) Love it!

cynlee ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 9:16 PM

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! trippy trailing lights!!! :]

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 10:05 PM

file_215308.jpg

...and here I alsways thought these were my mistakes. Always like this type of shot. Added

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

ebsmooth ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 12:01 AM

that's cool!!! i love the light trails (one of my favorite this to shoot), they're like trails of energy rushing by!!! awesome capture!!!

Tedz ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 3:21 PM

Phycedelic Spaghetti! Way kool!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.